Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call Gets A Japanese Release Date

Posted by Kerry Brunskill

There's a limited edition 3DS, too!

We've had a look at Curtain Call's demo before, but now Japanese gamers finally have a release date to impatiently wait for, too: the 24th of April, to be precise.

The retail version of the game will cost 5800 Yen before tax (£35 / €42 / $57 USD), with the download copy a bit cheaper at 4444 Yen (£27 / €32 / $44 USD). The beautiful 3DS XL you see above will sell for 23000 Yen (£139 / €168 / $227 USD) and as usual will include an SD card with a download copy of the game pre-installed. Expect full coverage on the game here as soon as it launches.

Do you like the design of this 3DS? Will you buy one? Or are you only interested in the game? Let us know in the comments section below.

[via 4gamer.net]

Nomad

Nomad said:

I'd be very tempted to get this 3DS if it got released here in Australia. Very nice design. Will probably get the game regardless.

McHaggis

McHaggis said:

The 3DS is a bit "cutesy" for my liking, but I'm looking forward to the game.

meltendo

meltendo said:

I wish they would have the courage to price the digital download
prices for games cheaper here in the US like what they do in Japan....

sillygostly

sillygostly said:

Unfortunately, this doesn't have the mass appeal to justify an Australian release. Heck, the first game only received a soft release here (i.e. European imports as opposed to Australian published copies).

JellySplat

JellySplat said:

That design is SO MUCH COOLER THAN MY POKEMON VERSION!!!!!! I CANNOT JUSTIFY BUYING ANOTHER 3DS XL! BUT I WANT IT SO BADLY!!!!!

seeth seeth

Shambo

Shambo said:

That 3ds is gorgeous... Could it become my fourth XL? With 2 3ds's and 3 XL's already, that'd be rather absurd... BUT LOOK AT IT!

KillerGBH

KillerGBH said:

damn this game i cant find the first ff theatrhytm anywhere :( . i wish they sell it in eshop