This GoldenEye 007 Wristwatch Is For Your Eyes Only

Posted by Damien McFerran

Fit for Commander Bond himself

N64 classic GoldenEye 007 is responsible for stealing away countless hours of our time here at the Nintendo Life office — we still crack out the dusty old console from time to time to indulge in a spot of remote mine-related tomfoolery.

Bearing that in mind, you can imagine how pleased we were to see that some ingenious soul has started selling replication watches which feature the iconic health meters on the face of the dial.

You can pick this item up on eBay for as little as $27.99, and the seller guarantees that it will "start conversations" the moment you put it on your wrist. Sadly, you can't use it to detonate explosives or cut through metal, which is a bit of a shame.

[via ebay.com]

luminalace

luminalace said:

Looks cool but the price is a little too cheap which make me suspect the actual watch isn't very good!

mrsamsa

mrsamsa said:

My friend has an almost identical one and notes that it's a fun novelty but not amazing quality.

Kodeen

Kodeen said:

The last picture on that auction looks like it's mounted to a bong.

Hunter-D

Hunter-D said:

"we still crack out the dusty old console from time to time to indulge in a spot of remote mine-related tomfoolery."

I want to visit you guys.

Plutonian

Plutonian said:

Who actually uses a watch to tell good time these days? I have a cell phone for that. If/when I buy this it will be purely for fun and looks.

Kagamine

Kagamine said:

I picked up a watch identical to that last year for 7.99. I wonder if it is the same or if they improved the quality because that is a huge price difference. For anyone interested the watch I got still works perfect but by no means is it high quality.

Chriiis

Chriiis said:

Such a nostalgic look to this; May just have to consider.
@Plutonian Oldies who aren't into this high tech stuff these days. :P