CIRCLE Entertainment Hopes To Release Castle Conqueror Dark Age This Year

Posted by Andy Green

It's taken 18 months to develop

CIRCLE Entertainment is behind the Castle Conqueror series on DSiWare and has now confirmed there is to be another iteration in the form of Castle Conqueror Dark Age.

According to a tweet from the company, it's a sequel to Castle Conqueror Heroes 2, which means it could be set to feature the turn based combat found in the Heroes sub-series, rather than the real-time combat seen in the previous games.

We're quite excited at the prospect of another game in the series, seeing as we gave Castle Conqueror Heroes 9 out of 10 in our review. It's unknown if this will be a DSiWare title or if it will be conquering the 3DS eShop - we'll keep you posted as soon as we find out.

Have you played any of the Castle Conqueror games? Will this one be on your watch list? Let us know in the comment section below.

[via twitter.com]

Eisenbolan

Eisenbolan said:

Well I will probably get the first Heroes game. I got the 2 dollar Castle Conquerer game and it was fun.

Entei

Entei said:

Castle conqueror heroes 1 and 2 were both fantastic games. I can't wait for this game to be released!

Phantom_R

Phantom_R said:

I was really excited to get Heroes, but I only ever played it about twice and stopped caring. I like how it's a different style of Fire Emblem, but the gameplay is just so slow... Like, everyone takes twenty slow hits to kill slowly.

AVahne

AVahne said:

I haven't played any of the CC Heroes games, but I want to get this. Lack of DSiWare memory is a huge reason why I don't want to buy too many DSiWare now.

SetupDisk

SetupDisk said:

I clicked for the picture but I might have just found out about a good game series. as well.