Preorder Both Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Versions At GAME, Get A Free T-Shirt

Posted by Damien McFerran

Suit up for the hunt

UK retailer GAME has confirmed that customers who preorder both the Wii U and 3DS versions of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will receive an exclusive T-Shirt which should make them the envy of their fellow hunters.

In a similar offer, UK online store ShopTo has announced that those who preorder either the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Wii U or 3DS XL hardware bundles will also receive a T-Shirt, but of a different design to the one offered by GAME.

The game launches in Europe on the March 22nd. We've already reviewed the Wii U version, and gave it a glowing 9/10 rating.

Will these exclusive items of clothing tempt you to make a purchase? Sound off in the comments section to let us know.

[via game.co.uk, shopto.net]

Related Games

BenAV

BenAV said:

Pretty awesome.
I wish our EB Games would do that...
I'm downloading the 3DS version but if they did that I'd preorder it and get it at retail too, then return it for a full refund after I get my tshirt. :P

Cygnus

Cygnus said:

Reminds me of when EB Games had decent preorder bonuses like that. They haven't had anything decent since they stiffed me on the shadow the hedgehog preorder beanie hat.

MAB

MAB said:

I didn't really like the demo... It was boring and had no run button ;)

Azikira

Azikira said:

Too bad the best you could get for a pre-order gift in america was either a digital strategy guide or a Classic Controller Pro...

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms said:

That shirt probably won't fit us taller people, actually, I was at hot topic yesterday and found only one shirt in the entire store that would fit me...........Taco cats in space.

But that's a whole different story :P

Dpishere

Dpishere said:

I wish I could get that t-shirt, but I live in the states and am only planning to get the 3ds version at this point in time.

Fiv3Score

Fiv3Score said:

digital guide was alright, we only had to preorder one to get it. But somethign physical would have been more awesome

Idolo

Idolo said:

I was in my local Game earlier, the T-Shirt looks quite nice in person. Cant wait to pick my copies up on Friday!