Cloudberry Kingdom Delayed On Wii U eShop

Posted by Orla Madden

We hope it's available 'berry' soon

The developer behind Cloudberry Kingdom - Pwnee Studios - has revealed that its upcoming Wii U eShop title will be delayed. When asked if it would be available for download this month, the response from Pwnee was:

Unfortunately it is not. Looks like we're going to delay for a bit and go for a simultaneous launch across multiple platforms.

We suspected that something like this would happen, as earlier in the month we interviewed Pwnee Studios and they couldn't confirm if the title would be available at the Wii U's launch.

No time frame was given as to when we can expect the title, but we hope to see it before the end of the year.

What do you think of this news? Were you looking forward to playing the game?

[via nintendoworldreport.com]

Norfair

Norfair said:

Sad to hear, I really am looking forward to this game.
But, I guess it doesn't matter for me, since I won't have a Wii U any time soon, bleh..

ShadJV

ShadJV said:

Disappointed, wanted to try this with friends. But between Nintendo Land and NSMBU, I do have plenty for multiplayer until then.

Banjogeek

Banjogeek said:

@mudjo AVGN and probably not if so then F-them.Also what he mean by that Rolfe was known to pocket half of the money he made for the AVGN movie.

kesley4884

kesley4884 said:

Cloudberry Kingdom and NSMBU are the two reasons I bought a Wii U at launch. I was disappointed not to see it in the eShop. I hope it comes out soon. I was planning on it keeping me busy until Monster Hunter Ultimated came out.

Korgoth

Korgoth said:

@kelsey4884
You and I are on the same page. I am enjoying little inferno and ZombiU in the meantime though. Once MH3U comes, I may not have time for anything else.