Download More New Solatorobo DS Quests Now

Posted by James Newton

And in the coming weeks, too

If you've been enjoying Solatorobo: Red the Hunter over the past few weeks, you might have had chance to try out its free download content. There's more to come too, as Nintendo outlines the next month's quests available only via download.

There's a new quest every week, with today's being the Air GP Pharaoh Cup for all those Grand Prix lovers, with future content exploring towers and special simulations, and all for nothing.

As our Solatorobo: Red the Hunter review reveals, this DS adventure is one of the best DS games to have seen release in many a moon. It's due for release in North America in the coming months.

SOLATOROBO: RED THE HUNTER OFFERS MORE NEW QUESTS TO UNLOCK

More Solatorobo: Red the Hunter quests made available only via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection

12th August 2011: Get ready to explore even more of the mythical floating islands of the Shepherd Republic as Nintendo launch four new quests for Solatorobo: Red the Hunter the new action adventure game which was made available across Europe on the 1st July 2011, exclusively for the Nintendo DS family of portable systems and which can be enjoyed in 2D on your Nintendo 3DS system.

After the first wave of quest were made available, a further four brand new quests are ready to be downloaded every week exclusively via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. The second batch of four quests will take Red on some exciting adventures across the Shepherd Republic:

Quest 5: available 12.08.11
Air GP Pharaoh Cup: Your chance to participate in the famous Grand Prix at Pharaoh
Quest 6: available 19.08.11
Futzu Tower Data: Venture into the Futzu Tower to collect research data
Quest 7: available 26.08.11
Prairie Kingdom Cup: Loosen up and compete in a very special duel tournament
Quest 8: available 02.09.11
A New Simulation: Test out a special simulation and learn more about another character's real feelings

Solatorobo: Red the Hunter allows you to enter a world of epic fantasy action in a high octane RPG. The game has been created by internationally renowned designers, Nobuteru Yuki, and animated by MADHOUSE. You take on the story of Red Savarin, a 17 year old anthropomorphic dog, and his robot, Dahak, as he battles with a giant robotic “mecha” and other enemies on his journey through the Shepherd Republic. After a chance encounter with the mysterious Elh, he gets inadvertently entangled in an epic adventure to save the world from destruction at the claws of the ancient evil being, Lares.

Shadowflash

Shadowflash said:

...That be great if we could have some of that fun over here.

sigh Oh well. Hope the people across the Atlantic enjoy it :P .

OldBoy

OldBoy said:

Oh this is SWEEEEEEEEEET!! Still not quite finished the main game (I'm collecting the last two pieces of the flute,I'm assuming I'm near the end anyway! ,LOL)
I thought that was it after the first four!! So cool and all for free!! This is the kinda DLC I can dig. :D
Great game and the only reason I'm turning on my 3DS at the moment.

Mikau94

Mikau94 said:

I have seen this game at quite a few stores but I am going to wait for the NTSC version.

Mowzle2

Mowzle2 said:

Patience - it is worth the wait!
And it looks good on the 3DS - even though it's not 3D.

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

I beat this game & it took me 30 hours to do, I had downloaded a couple of quests but only played one of them. Does anyone know if the quests get deleted every week? Or is it safe, say to just connect my DS to the internet after the 2nd of Sept. & get all the quests listed here? Thanks for the reminder though NL, I had forgotten that every week there's a new quest available... I have too many games! :D

Tails

Tails said:

I'm hoping that Gamestop is giving true confirmation about the OST that is suppose to be included with the game for the NA launch. (Has it labeled there so we can only hope its true.) Hope also this DLC comes to NA as well :)

Henmii

Henmii said:

I have the first 4 missions, but I can't play them yet because I am not far enough into the game.

Yes, it's a nice game with a awesome art-style. But it would have been better if it wasn't mission based, but more like Zelda with puzzles and maybe some platforming!

But it's nice though, and I hope that Cyberconnect2 also brings Tail Concerto to a Nintendo device.

chiptoon

chiptoon said:

I would be willing to bet that sales of this game would increase significantly if it was available at online retailers other than amazon (who currently say they have one copy left).

Unfortunately amazon won't send to South Africa