Fresh Bobby Carrot Forever Trailer and Details for You to Digest

Posted by James Newton

Hare raising

WiiWare adventure Bobby Carrot Forever is coming along at a fair old clip now, having spent a few years in the WiiWare wilderness. The latest updates comes in the form of a new trailer and confirmed gameplay details too.

Apparently the game will offer 15 hours of gameplay across more than 70 levels, with further levels to be made available via downloadable content, it sounds like you should get a lot for your Wii Points when Bobby Carrot Forever is finally released.

Here's the trailer and a set of features for dessert.

Features:

• 15 hours of adventure
  • based on an award winning series
  • sweeping soundtrack
  • over 70 levels included
  • download more levels (Add-On Content)
  • Quicksave Feature
  • 3 savegame slots

SMEXIZELDAMAN

SMEXIZELDAMAN said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OMG James. /death That tagline SO BAD ITS GOOD X_______X

moosa

moosa said:

The commercial was better before the announcer guy started telling us about the game, as if we were supposed to take it seriously from that point. :P

Pogocoop

Pogocoop said:

At first I was like :)
Then I read: download more levels (Add-On Content)
And I was like :/

I want to get the full game for my points, Hopefully the DLC will be free..

TikiTong

TikiTong said:

Adult things to do,that sounds odd................hmph that kid insulted that poor bunny!!

Philip_J_ReedStaff

Philip_J_Reed said:

I'm always surprised by the mixed reaction people give this game. It actually looks very promising to me!

...we'll see if I eat my words, of course. God knows I have in the past...

CerealKiller062

CerealKiller062 said:

Never heard of this game actually... But, nevertheless I am going to have to check it out when it comes out because the discription does sound promising.

coolduck2008

coolduck2008 said:

Bobby Carrot had a promising future ahead of him as the successor of Duke Nukem, but alas, it was never meant to be.

Future777

Future777 said:

Hey gang, in case you have any questions - don´t hesitate. I´m from FDG Entertainment and love to browse the site from time to time.^^

pedrron

pedrron said:

@Future777 game looks good, any idea on the price? Also, I've played one bobby carrot game before on my cell phone and it was actually fun.

Future777

Future777 said:

Thanks, pedrron. I´m glad to hear that you enjoyed the cell phone game. We plan a price point of ~800 Wii Points for the full 15 hours adventure with over 70 levels.