Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Intro Video

Posted by Corbie Dillard

A little insight into the Spirit Tracks.

The nice folks at Nintendo have just sent over the newest trailer for their upcoming DS release Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. The game is set to hit North American store shelves on December 7th and Europe retail shelves on December 11th.

You can check out the new gameplay video that shows off the game's introduction sequence and gives a little insight into the Spirit Tracks and their involvement in the game.

We'll have more information on Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks as it becomes available, as well as a full review of the game when it's released in December.

We'd also like to thank Nintendo for sending along the goodies with the new artwork and video. Now we can all fight over the Zelda train whistle and cool Nintendo DS USB SD card and reader. :D

Untitled

[via youtube.com]

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

That was a cool little intro video. I'm already pumped for this game and December 7th can't get here soon enough!

mushroomer

mushroomer said:

Music that kicks in at the minute mark is AWESOME... With the let down of NSMBW's soundtrack, Im glad to see that N put some effort into a kick butt-catchy-hum-all day-tunage.. Music really should get more credit than we think...

Larkin

Larkin said:

Awesome but maybe the shackles that cover the land are the train tracks

Starwolf_UK

Starwolf_UK said:

The Train Whistle looks awesome, wonder if it'll appe...nah, I won't go down that route.

The USB SD card adapter (and Sd card?) seems a little random though.

CorbsAdmin

Corbs said:

The assets were on the SD card. Along with another surprise. :D

Roopa132

Roopa132 said:

Didn't watch it I don't want it to spoil anything :P Didn't watch any of the trailers except the E3 one.

Sylverstone

Sylverstone said:

I have a SD Card reader.... but it doesn't look like that.....

I want those goodies! RawmeatCowboy for GoNintendo got it too.... Lp

DarkLloyd

DarkLloyd said:

wonder if thats a preorder bonus that whistle n well that sd card reader thingy lol probably not though

CorbsAdmin

Corbs said:

One toot on this whistle and Reggie shows up in a butler outfit and brings me Tea. It's strange. :P

chadthegamer

chadthegamer said:

I'll admit, I had second thoughts about this game at first, but now I put it on my Christmas list. It looks so good.

FATEM

FATEM said:

I watched that trailer then shouted "Woo". Then I shouted "Woo" a second time. Then I realised it sounded like a train and laughed for a bit. Then I realised I what I was laughing at and did not do anything for a while.
Also this game will be awesome.

Altkey

Altkey said:

If you already have a camera you can sometimes use it as a SD card reader. That is what I always do.