Whenever it comes to Japanese gaming media, there is only one magazine that's important, that is of course Famitsu. Although I'm alittle late posting these, they still might prove interesting to someone.
"Famitsu is known worldwide for its extremely harsh grading of current videogames. Video games are graded in Famitsu by a panel of four video game reviewers. Each reviewer gives a score from one to ten (ten being best). The scores of the four reviewers are then added up with a possible score of forty. Famitsu reviewers have long been considered unmercifully tough, though in recent years their average review scores have generally taken an upswing."
- Zelda Twilight Princess (Nintendo): 9,10,9,10
- Red Steel (Ubisoft): 8,9,9,8
- Trauma Center (Atlus): 8,9,8,7
- Elebits (Konami): 8,8,8,8
- Super Monkey Ball (Sega): 8,8,8,7
- Necro Nesia (Spike): 8,7,6,7
- Wing Island (Hudson): 5,6,6,5
- Kororinpa (Hudson): 6,6,6,6
- SD Gundam Scud Hammers (Banpresto): 8,8,9,8
- Ennichi no Tatsujin (Bandai Namco): 7,7,7,6
- Tamagotchi no Pika Pika Daitouryou (Bandai Namco): 7,7,7,5
- Super Swing Golf (Tecmo): 8,7,7,7
- Odoru Made in Wario (Nintendo): 8,9,8,9
- Crayon Shin Chan (Banpresto): 7,8,7,6
Seems Nintendo's big titles have proved themselves in the far east, but will the consoles success last? Time will tell.