- Action, Adventure
- Release Date
- 22nd Jan 2015 (JPN)
- 20th Feb 2015 (USA)
- 8th May 2015 (UK/EU)
- Also Known As
- Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush (EU title)
- Official Site
About This Game
Kirby Like You've Never Seen Him Before
Do you have the magic touch? Then guide Kirby as he sets off on grand adventures in a hand-sculpted clay world. Draw lines on the touch screen of the Wii U GamePad controller to create rainbow-colored clay ropes to move Kirby around freely, or tap him to attack enemies or blast through obstacles. Transformations include a submarine, rocket and tank. In underwater levels, Kirby dons a swim mask. If his power level gets too low, a clay bandage appears on his head.
- Kirby comes to life in a world of clay, which creates a beautiful backdrop for Kirby's adventure.
- You take control of Kirby with the stroke of a stylus and draw on the GamePad touch screen to guide Kirby through the world.
- Use the GamePad to control Kirby's many transformations in unique new ways.
- The intuitive drawing mechanic is a spiritual successor to Kirby: Canvas Curse for Nintendo DS that builds on the game play and takes it in a new direction.