Sorry, no review of Dr Kawashima's Brain Training for Nintendo Switch yet.
About The Game
Test your skills with an assortment of exercises and tests in different playstyles, such as holding the Nintendo Switch console vertically and using a stylus or finger, or using the right Joy-Con’s IR Motion Camera, which detects the shape of players’ fingers. These are some of what you’ll find in-game:
- Finger Calculations: Solve maths problems using your fingers. Even if you know the answer in your head, you’ll need to react quickly!
- Sudoku: Enjoy the classic number puzzle game.
- Calculations: How fast can you do simple sums one after another?
- Rock, Paper, Scissors Test: Try to win – and lose – using your fingers in rounds of Rock, Paper, Scissors.
- Word Scramble: Combine letters to form words.
- Photographic Memory: Remember the photo previously displayed.
- Dual Task: Leap over hurdles while choosing the biggest number.
With one Joy-Con each, challenge friends and family to select kinds of training, such as:
- Birdwatching: Compete to count birds the fastest.
- Box Counting: Compete to try and remember the number of boxes.
Calculate your overall Brain Age Score by performing a series of back-to-back exercises that challenge your information processing speed, short-term memory and self-control. Think you can do better than your friends and family? Ensure you don’t miss your daily exercises by setting an alarm, where your Nintendo Switch will notify you, even if the console is in Sleep Mode. You can also share your results with your family with Brain Training Emai to let them know how you’re getting on.
We also plan to hold regular World Brain Training Championships. More information will be revealed in the future.