- Release Date
- 15th Jan 2007, 500 points (USA)
- 12th Jan 2007, 500 points (UK/EU)
- 2nd Dec 2006, 500 points (JPN)
Wii U eShop
- 27th Apr 2013, ¥500 (JPN)
- 9th May 2013, £3.49 (UK/EU)
- 9th May 2013, $4.99 (USA)
- Controller Support
About This Game
Control your Solvalou ship and destroy the Xevious forces! Use zapper missiles against air-based enemies and blaster bombs against ground-based targets. Destroy Andor Genesis to earn bonus points!
Unique enemies, interesting BGM, a variety of vertically scrolling background environments and many hidden gameplay features differentiated Xevious from other shooting games released at the time. Xevious was released on the NES in 1989 and became an instant classic.
In a 2-player game, players take turns to control their Solvalou ships. Change players when a ship is lost. 2 controllers are required for a 2-player game.