- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
Game Boy Advance
- 10th Jan 2005 (USA)
- 12th Nov 2004 (UK/EU)
- 12th Nov 2004 (JPN)
- 16th Dec 2011 (USA)
- 16th Dec 2011 (UK/EU)
Wii U eShop
- 29th May 2014, £6.29/€6.99 (UK/EU)
- 5th Jun 2014, $7.99 (USA)
- 30th Apr 2014, ¥700 (JPN)
- Legend of Zelda
Wii U eShop / GBA
Capcom pulls a hit out of the hat
If it weren't for the fact that the Capcom logo appears each time you boot up The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, you probably wouldn’t be able to tell that it was in fact developed by a third-party company. That’s because this particular Legend of Zelda title – which originally released on the Game Boy...
3DS eShop / GBA
Small but mighty
Those poor Hylians just can't have any fun, can they? Just when everything seems to be all well and good, some creep with bad skin comes along, unleashes a whirlwind of evil and shrouds the land in darkness. It's tough for us to feel too bad for them, though. Because as history has shown, bad news for Hyrule means great news for...
About The Game
Link returns in an all-new Game Boy Advance SP adventure!
When the sorcerer Vaati turns Princess Zelda™ to stone, the king of Hyrule sends Link on a quest that will take him to places he's never imagined. Using the power of a mystical hat called the Minish Cap, the Hylian hero will shrink down for a massive quest...on a microscopic scale!
- Small Link...huge adventure! Meet the Minish - a miniature race who secretly work to make the world a better place - and discover the challenges of being Minish-sized: Battle massive enemies and then shrink down and attack them from within! Insurmountable blockades are nothing to you when you're the size of the Minish!
- Draw your sword! As you wander a vast world, battle never-before-seen enemies, explore baffling dungeons and use new items like the hole-digging Mole Mitts, the jar-flipping Cane of Pacci and the Gust Jar, a Minish artifact that can fire out what it inhales! Zelda veterans will find new levels of challenge that tie together aspects of all the Zelda games into intricate new puzzles and boss battles.
- Fuse the Kinstone pieces! Unravel the secrets of magical relics called Kinstones: By fusing the Kinstone pieces together with different people, you can solve puzzles and unlock secrets!