- Release Date
- 14th Mar 2013, 500 points (USA)
- 18th Apr 2013, 500 points (UK/EU)
Forgotten Legions tells the story of a character named Merkhovious, who is apparently a wizard or some other type of magic user. He started using dark magic and was quickly banished from the town of Riverkeep, because the higher-ups there frown upon that sort of thing. Now Merkhovious is back, and he’s brought an army of undead...
About The Game
Forgotten Legions is an innovative real-time strategy in a fantasy setting, and is an exclusive for Nintendo DSiWare. Choose from two unique sides and command 18 units in 30 campaign missions.
Endless mode brings hours of challenging gameplay, with the chance to add the results to a web-based leaderboard.
- Innovative real-time, side-scrolling strategy
- Deeply tactical controls
- Fantasy setting – including humans, elves, dwarves and the undead
- Two unique armies with distinctive strategies
- 30 campaign missions
- Challenging endless mode
- Exciting gameplay
- Boss fights
- Special abilities
- A web-based leaderboard
- Atmospheric environments and music