Forums

Topic: Arkanoid Plus

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Carlos27

Im having a problem trying to download Arkanoid Plus..
there is not in the shoping channel!!...
I looked by name
by Publisher (taito)
by genere (Arcade)
does anyone knows what i going on...?
Im from Mexico

Carlos27

Carlos27

This is strange... i used the Nintendo Channel, search for Arkanoid Plus... then "Go to the Shoping Channel" and a message appears telling me that i can not longer purchase the game because is not available.

Does Nintendo delete games from the Wiiware Services?

Carlos27

theblackdragon

i do believe Nintendo has taken down games in the past that were glitchy -- didn't some WiiWare game get taken down for a while? idk what's up with Arkanoid Plus, though... the internets are not providing tonight. Perhaps a call to Nintendo's support hotline is in order?

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Carlos27

I tryied by email.. but they didn't read that well
MAIL@ I can not purchase Arkanoid Plus... this game is not in the shop channel... and when i try to access the game through the Nintendo Channel.. then shopping channel it tells me that that game is not longer available.. why?

REPLY@ Hello,
Actually, Arkanoid Plus! is not a Virtual Console game, so you won't find it in that section of the Wii Shop Channel. Since it is a WiiWare game, I would suggest looking there. You can search WiiWare titles by name, so it shouldn't be difficult to find. By the way, Arkanoid Plus! will 600 Nintendo Points to download.

Carlos27

theblackdragon

... hahaha, ok -- shows how much i know and/or care about Arkanoid. Have you tried looking in the Virtual Console section of the Wii Shop channel yet like they suggested? :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Carlos27

hahah yes i do.... i think nintendo deleted the game...
Maybe the game didnt sell at all .. or is not popular so nobody is aware of this.. or maybe this was not available in Mexico

Does anybody could confirm that Arkanoid is not there?

Carlos27

Sean_Aaron

I would try doing it the hard way and go into the WiiWare section of the shop and browsing rather than using the Nintendo Channel which might well have a broken link. I cannot imagine that game getting pulled for any reason.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

SKTTR

The game is still there, and never was taken down.

If you want to download a game USE THE WII SHOP CHANNEL - DO NOT USE THE NINTENDO CHANNEL.
The Nintendo Channel doesn't cover all games that are available for for the Wii.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Philip_J_Reed

Yep, it's still there, Carlos. (Sorry I didn't get a chance to check before today.) Make sure you're spelling it right, and just do a search for "Arkanoid" after clicking the WiiWare button. Enjoy!

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Carlos27

Thank you all.
I tried shopping channel and Nintendo channel and is not there for me.
In shopping channel i tried
Ark
Arkanoid
Publisher : Taito

I made a quick blurry video about it... maybe it is because im from Mexico i dunno..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XBcVvqzxyE

Anyway since i couldn't find it, i think i will download Block Breaker Deluxe

Carlos27

Philip_J_Reed

That's strange, Carlos. It's definitely there in the US, but your video makes it clear that it doesn't show up for you in Mexico. I wonder if there's some reason it was removed from (or never added to) the Shop Channel there.

If I were you, I'd send another email to Nintendo, this time linking them to that video, so that they can see how you are doing your search. That may help them to recognize the problem. Good luck!

Edited on by Philip_J_Reed

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Sean_Aaron

If you don't have unspent points one solution would be to change your system's country to USA, though then you're faced with getting either an American points card or using a bogus address to buy points with your Mexican credit/debit card as for some reason USA/CAN require you to enter a full address and postcode just to buy points in the Wii Shop.

If you do this and you have a points balance it will be lost, so make sure you don't try it unless you're prepared to have your Mexican shop account zero'ed out!

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.