Forums

Topic: Are we all male and what age?

Posts 121 to 140 of 329

Vendetta

DragonLady51 wrote:

Gee, Im not a guy...Im a 51 year old married female whose hubby is a 61 year old PC and PS3 gamer. I love playing my Wii and love Super Mario Bros.Wii...its Fun! He just finished Dragon Age Origins for the 4th time last week. Im sure we are the exception to the average ages of gamers. Oh, we are Grandparents by the way

Respect!

Vendetta

JayArr

I wish I could talk to my grandma about Dragon's Age. Mad respect.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

bro2dragons

wow. you get some serious cool points there. i can't even ask for games from my grandparents for christmas because they have no idea what they are! usually my parents don't even know either!

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Noire

Sylverstone wrote:

(Good luck trying to get Feenie's, because Feenie won't tell)

Oh, but I will! (DUN DUN DUN) I searched my feelings (and I found them to be true)...and Darth Vader really is my father!

No no wait that's not what this is about...oh right, gender! I'm about to say something most of you have been wondering for a while...(drumroll) Oh nice, a real drum roll.

I'm female.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Ravage

PhoenixSage wrote:

Sylverstone wrote:

(Good luck trying to get Feenie's, because Feenie won't tell)

Oh, but I will! (DUN DUN DUN) I searched my feelings (and I found them to be true)...and Darth Vader really is my father!

No no wait that's not what this is about...oh right, gender! I'm about to say something most of you have been wondering for a while...(drumroll) Oh nice, a real drum roll.

I'm female.

It has said so in your signature for a few days now...

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Noire

Ravage wrote:

Wait, you actually look at people's signatures?

Weird, I didn't know anyone did that...

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Toon_Link

lockd wrote:

I'm 12, male and I can semi spell. perdictions

Wow. I thought that I was the only 12 year-old on this site.

Toon_Link

Ravage

PhoenixSage wrote:

Ravage wrote:

Wait, you actually look at people's signatures?

Weird, I didn't know anyone did that...

lol some cosmic force compelled me to look that one time.
Just to clarify, are you serious, or is this another one of your gender mischief schemes?

Edited on by Ravage

Kaeobais

Male, 14 (though I tend to act like I'm far older, because I'm more mature than everyone here put together ..... that's what my mom says.)

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Noire

Ravage wrote:

Just to clarify, are you serious, or is this another one of your gender mischief schemes?

To clarify, this is the real deal this time. I'm tired of trying to hide my identity, at least on this issue, so I figured it was time to set it in stone.

y2josh

Shadx wrote:

Male, 14 (though I tend to act like I'm far older, because I'm more mature than everyone here put together ..... that's what my mom says.)

Quote of the day

y2josh

Ravage

PhoenixSage wrote:

Ravage wrote:

To clarify, this is the real deal this time. I'm tired of trying to hide my identity, at least on this issue, so I figured it was time to set it in stone.

Oh ok. Don't worry, we won't treat you any differently, Ms. Phoenix
I kid! I kid!
Now I shall become the new androgynous NLifer!

Noire

Ravage wrote:

Oh ok. Don't worry, we won't treat you any differently, Ms. Phoenix

Why does this make me feel uneasy? Huh, prolly nothing... also I prefer Lady Phoenix

Ravage wrote:

Now I shall become the new androgynous NLifer!

go for it the spot's wide open no competetion atm

Edited on by Noire

Ravage

I couldn't figure out anything else to say...never thought of lady, that works...
Such a big revelation so many are missing...a shame...a real shame... Just watch out for that Prosody, I hear strange things...

WolfRamHeart

@Feenie: So, you really are a female after all? Wow! I'm really surprised! You had me convinced that you were a male but that doesn't matter to me because I have always had the utmost respect for you. You are one of my favorite users on here and I am glad to see that you had the courage to declare your identity to the Nintendo Life community.

WolfRamHeart

Vendetta

Nice sig, Phoenix.

@Lana, hello neighbor.

Vendetta

Noire

/me is always on the lookout for Prosody...always

@Wolf: I can be pretty convincing when I want to be. And thank you very much for the kind words, man, I appreciate it.

And yeah V, I really liked that quote. I hope you don't mind; I think it captures me pretty well.

ATRUEZELDAFAN

Im 19 mand male. Yay!

CHECK OUT MY AWSOME VIDS! http://www.youtube.com/user/ATRUEZELDAFAN

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.