Forums

Topic: Virtual Console Discussion!

Posts 161 to 177 of 177

DarthNocturnal

Bass_X0 wrote:

They don't seem to care that much for the TG16 despite having added it as a supported console a few months ago.

Replce “TG16“ with “N64“, “DS“, and “SNES on 3DS“, and the statement is still true. “Support“ for any new console is slowed to a crawl within a month or two.

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Plankton5165

@Bass_X0 If anything, they 20,000% better release Meteos DS for the Wii U. Getting a physical copy of the game is impossible. Plus it is the #1 DS game in Nintendo Power.

Plankton5165

DarthNocturnal

So if an interview with Wired is any indication, Switch DOES have a full VC service. Regarding “upgrade“ fees:

“What I would say first is, we recognize that some of our most passionate fans have spent quite a bit, whether it’s with Virtual Console on Wii or Wii U, and we recognize that consumers are rightly concerned about moving to Nintendo Switch without backward compatibility. My comment is: Stay tuned, we understand the concern, more information to come.

There’s 40-some odd days between now and launch. There are more details to come. And at that point we’ll be able to define all of those various details of that online experience.“

https://www.wired.com/2017/01/reggie-fils-aime-nintendo-inter...

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Aentik

there has been some sweet additions like Pokemon snap i friggin loved that title besides its cool to switch of just smashing buttons to enjoy the view and some pokemons playin around XD its really fun still i hope nntendo does something to add Resident Evil 2 and Castlevania 64 soon!!!!! and some other titles like Revolt or Mortal kombat 4 or Doom 64!!! or ISSS 64 from konami other than nes and snes titles and some gba here is no Konami titles!! there should be by now Turtles in Time for the snes!!! konami ain winning nothing from those titles anymore!!! still cheers !!!

Aentik

Yellowtails

I just hope that if the VC is going to be continued on the Switch, they won't wait 4 years to release some N64 games.

Yellowtails

Bass_X0

It doesn't really matter to me anymore about Switch VC; I'll just keep playing my Wii U VC. The JoyCon is terrible to play the NeoGeo games with.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Bass_X0

Not to me. I still play it every day.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

Samus7Killer

I Wish Genesis games were on WiiU VC. Wii Shop is still alive at least

Samus7Killer

Fooligan

25th anniversary Kirby sale going now to August 8th. 25% off select Kirby games.
Kirby's Return to Dreamland - $14.99
Kirby Squeak Squad - $7.49
and more.

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

8bitmagnetsco

If anyone's a fan of super mario RPG I got it for $1.50 yesterday in the WIIU shop 👍🏻👍🏻

Edited on by 8bitmagnetsco

I make really cool 8bit magnets check them out-> Etsy shop (direct link also in my profile)
I also do requests! Let me know what you think!
Currently playing FE revelations, FE: SoV, Tales of Berseria

Bass_X0

I’m having trouble with launching and closing 1080 Snowboarding. Not played it in a while and decided to today, but it’s just stopped on me. Had to turn off my Wii u and try again. I played it then it’s stopped when I closed it.

Arbor

can anyone tell me the prices of minish cap and windwaker on wii u vc? debating if buying a wii u is worth it or not, by trying to determine how much it'll cost me versus buying an old DS for $10 and getting the Gameboy and gamecube games.

Arbor

Arbor

@delibheel yeah, realized that after googling it haha. found the prices online, didn't think they'd be on the Nintendo site but they were. thanks!

Arbor

Don

Remember when the Switch was announced and we were so sure it would get virtual console? What do you think happened that caused Nintendo to change course? I couldn’t imagine the VC being a flop.

Don

RAILITY

Don wrote:

NA gamers get the worst treatment since Reggie came on board period. We have to wait four months for Yoshi's Wolly World, still waiting for Mario Luigi Paper Jam, still no Brain Age, Metroid Zero Mission and tons of other VC games other regions received long ago.

Not an overload at all, an underload... We still don't have Kirby Mass Attack and Canvas Curse, Startropics 1 and 2, Metroid Zero Mission, Super Mario RPG and Mother 3 that our allies the Europeans and Japanese have on their VC.

RAILITY

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic