Forums

Topic: Why all the Wii Hate?

Posts 41 to 46 of 46

RJay

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

Guys, I hate to tell you this, but we might be in an war with the haters after all. And I'm not responsible for this.

We cannot let this site be hijacked by haters, this is one of the last resorts for true fans of Nintendo.

Hater? Nintendo has flaws, that's all. My only console is a Wii, but I can see the flaws. They aren't invincible.

What good would a forum be anyway if everyone had the same exact view? You would just have a multitude of threads with people agreeing with each other.

Water Warfare 3481-0499-8502
Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2535-5527-9255

theblackdragon

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

Guys, I hate to tell you this, but we might be in an war with the haters after all. And I'm not responsible for this.
We cannot let this site be hijacked by haters, this is one of the last resorts for true fans of Nintendo.

Why are you always so willing to 'fight' and 'war' against people? If the people you think are 'haters' would like to discuss rationally why they dislike the Wii here on the NL forums, great, more power to 'em -- a good old-fashioned discussion is hard to come by here sometimes, what with all the random posts and the fact that many of us agree with one another on some things, lol. If those discussions turn into shouting matches, we'll start locking threads, and if they'd rather troll the forums, we'll pick 'em off as they're reported. Please stop blowing things out of proportion, SSBFan, and whatever you do, don't get sucked into any fighting or warring you think is going on, because your posts will get moderated just as quickly if you're being as offensive as the 'haters'.

That goes for everyone, in fact. There is no 'war' to be won; everyone will lose. Keep your cool, guys.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Reala

Why the PS3 hate, why the 360 hate, and any other console that has ever been released for that matter, as long as you enjoy the console yourself then what does it matter.

Reala

brandonbwii

Reala wrote:

Why the PS3 hate, why the 360 hate, and any other console that has ever been released for that matter, as long as you enjoy the console yourself then what does it matter.

The difference is that with 360/PS3, the hate is only limited to a handful of gamers and trolls. Wii is hated by both critics and the industry at large.

Facebook: bbworks club
Twitter: @bbworks_club
Instagram: bbworks club

Nintendo Network ID: BigBadBrowne

MrPinguy

Live and let live.
There is hate for everything, who cares?

@Super Smash Bros. Fan1999
Oh please... Nintendo isn't a extremist religion or something don't be so fanatic.

Edited on by MrPinguy

MrPinguy

luigiman2

I don't hate wii. In fact, I LOVE WII!

Enjoy the CHEESE of life.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.