Forums

Topic: The Weekly Mario Kart Wii Race Party topic!

Posts 781 to 800 of 1,647

Kizzi

ok cool. anyone else want to join? We have a room open. Mange is the host.

3DS: 4081-5713-4255
wii: 0919 8248 3945 8359
Brawl: 3866 8155 2677
MK: 4167 4898 3288
excite bots: 1848 9258 6300

Twilight_Crow

I'm ready to play now! , heading to the game (for those of you that doesn't know, I can't post and play at the same time), so however you wanna play I'll just follow.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Machu

I'll be there shortly peeps, I'll jump in the room when i can. See you on the track.

Rawr!

Mange

Must take a break, sorry. back soon

Mange

Outrunner

What now then? Worldwide Race?

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Outrunner

Cheers guy's, twas fun. I'm off to bed.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Twilight_Crow

Thanks for the races everyone, today just wasn't my day, my internet disconnected for almost an hour , well, it was fun while I could play, see'ya!

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Mange

@Twilight Crow: I think it´s your router that needs to be replaced. And yes, there was some really good racin today. Sorry I had to close my room so abruptly when everyone was showing up.
@Outrunner: I have added your wiicode.

Mange

Machu

Great fun guys the team is getting better, and TC you still did good, but not by your usual standards I'll admit.

And poor old Brian eh, oh how we picked on him, mwahahahaha! Laughed out loud every time I spanked him (he started it).See you Sunday dudes!

Rawr!

Machu

Bump!

Nearly time again guys n gals, who's in the mix this week?

Rawr!

Knux

I can race sometime tonight, you guys can now eat my tailpipe...AGAIN.

Knux

vakama94

mmm i dont know, but i think i can race tonight

Wii/Wii speak code: 3806-0294-4056-8996
Onslaught:4340-0271-1699
Water Warefare: 4425-9463-9620
Brawl: 0001-3122-8906
Alien Crush Returns: 3094-0734-8146
Guitar Hero WT:0517-1018-6803
Call of duty: WaW: 2364-4256-5784
Mario Kart wii: 0431-0800-9322
if yo...

LzWinky

Do I just show up tomorrow or what?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

Yep, just show up tomorrow, Machu should have your FC, he's usually the host, but if we're too few we go worldwide sometimes.

LzWinky

If he doesn't, then he doesn't need to look far for my FC, at least I hope not!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Machu

Yay. Looking forward to some decent races tonight. If we all gather worldwide then the moment we have at least four of us we should jump out and go private, if everyone agrees?

Hope to see you later Sonicdude, you need to be involved, this is your thread after all, you wanna be here to take the plaudits when it reaches 1,000,000 pages.

And codes will get added and stuff later. WHY THE 30 LIMIT ITS NO FAIR!?!?!

Rawr!

Outrunner

I'm in. I'll be home around 8 and my friend Charlie will race too if he's around.

Mange

Looks like were going to have a private individual party this evening. Fine with me, but my favourite mode right now clearly is Team Against World.
I´ll be there... probably a bit late as usual. I wont make it this Wednesday though, all days off from work are now used
Machu is hosting?

Mange

Knux

If it's at 6:00 CST [North America time] or after tonight, count me in. Oh, and I'm going to be involed a LOT more in Mario Kart Wii from now on. Yeah, the 30 people limit sucks.

Knux

Machu

Ergh, I'll host if need be. But don't blame me if I disappear for 3 minutes. It always weirds me out knowing there's a room of people waiting for me to go to the toilet, ahahahahah. See you all later.

Rawr!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.