Forums

Topic: The Weekly Mario Kart Wii Race Party topic!

Posts 801 to 820 of 1,721

Machu

Bump!

Nearly time again guys n gals, who's in the mix this week?

Rawr!

Knux

I can race sometime tonight, you guys can now eat my tailpipe...AGAIN.

Knux

vakama94

mmm i dont know, but i think i can race tonight

Wii/Wii speak code: 3806-0294-4056-8996
Onslaught:4340-0271-1699
Water Warefare: 4425-9463-9620
Brawl: 0001-3122-8906
Alien Crush Returns: 3094-0734-8146
Guitar Hero WT:0517-1018-6803
Call of duty: WaW: 2364-4256-5784
Mario Kart wii: 0431-0800-9322
if yo...

LzWinky

Do I just show up tomorrow or what?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

Yep, just show up tomorrow, Machu should have your FC, he's usually the host, but if we're too few we go worldwide sometimes.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

If he doesn't, then he doesn't need to look far for my FC, at least I hope not!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Machu

Yay. Looking forward to some decent races tonight. If we all gather worldwide then the moment we have at least four of us we should jump out and go private, if everyone agrees?

Hope to see you later Sonicdude, you need to be involved, this is your thread after all, you wanna be here to take the plaudits when it reaches 1,000,000 pages.

And codes will get added and stuff later. WHY THE 30 LIMIT ITS NO FAIR!?!?!

Rawr!

Outrunner

I'm in. I'll be home around 8 and my friend Charlie will race too if he's around.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Mange

Looks like were going to have a private individual party this evening. Fine with me, but my favourite mode right now clearly is Team Against World.
I´ll be there... probably a bit late as usual. I wont make it this Wednesday though, all days off from work are now used
Machu is hosting?

Mange

Knux

If it's at 6:00 CST [North America time] or after tonight, count me in. Oh, and I'm going to be involed a LOT more in Mario Kart Wii from now on. Yeah, the 30 people limit sucks.

Knux

Machu

Ergh, I'll host if need be. But don't blame me if I disappear for 3 minutes. It always weirds me out knowing there's a room of people waiting for me to go to the toilet, ahahahahah. See you all later.

Rawr!

Machu

@Mange: Off topic, did that thing I sent you work ok?

Rawr!

Alza

Hey guys! I would like to join you on the race! I'm pretty new to the friends system in MK, i played a lot online but not so often with friends...a couple of questions:

• i have to add everyone on the FC list or it's enough to have the host?
  • 21 GMT is a little too early for me, if i join around 22:30-23:00 it's still possible to play?
  • until now i playd with cable LAN, but yesterday i bought a wireless router (the older is broken), it's still good or i will experience some lag? I have the router in another room...

MK Wii FC: 5370-0536-5389
My IGN

Machu
  • just add mange, myself, tc, or outrunner, then you can add the rest of us when we are in a room.
  • you can drop in and out all you want, and yes i plan to play beyond midnight
  • do a test through your wii browser to make sure you've got at least 1mbps which will be enough. just google speed test from your Opera browser.

Rawr!

Alza

Machu wrote:

• just add mange, myself, tc, or outrunner, then you can add the rest of us when we are in a room.
  • you can drop in and out all you want, and yes i plan to play beyond midnight
  • do a test through your wii browser to make sure you've got at least 1mbps which will be enough. just google speed test from your Opera browser.

Thanks for the help, see you tonight

My IGN

LzWinky

I already added Machu, so I should be ready tonight!

Mange

Machu wrote:

@Mange: Off topic, did that thing I sent you work ok?

I´ll try to find some time this week trying it out. Spent all this weekend computer time (and some more) getting rid of a stupid Trojan. I must tell you... I downloaded Microsoft Defender to get rid of it, naturally it didn´t work but the funny thing is when I check the Defender site they (the microsoft staff) point me to two other programs that will remove it for me!!! If you know how... why not implement it in your own f***ing program? Amazing...

Mange

Machu

@Mange: You're joking right, lol. Try out Malwarebytes for starters then finish with a full Avast scan. Both free progs (get googlin) which should clean that up for you. Let me know if that doesn't do it, and we'll move onto the next step.

Rawr!

Alza

I added Menge (already confirmed!), Machu and Outrunner!
I tryed Speedtest.net, i got 3.59 Mbps down, 0.49 up, 31 ping.

My IGN

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.