Forums

Topic: The Weekly Mario Kart Wii Race Party topic!

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,721

Machu

I hope I'm not too drunk to race later, can't be doing with losing all those points again. Catcha later dudes. Wooh!

Rawr!

Mange

I´ll be @ work, Happy racin' dudes. See ya Tuesday.

Mange

Machu

Unlucky Mange, you shall be missed. Look forward to the races guys, I'm not drunk, so the pwning can commence!

Rawr!

Jrdnram98

Won't Be Racing today. Going to be at church.

My Friend Codes:
Mario Kart Wii: 1805-5827-7014: Chris
Tetris Party 1934-8742-3550: Chris
Water Warfare 3266-3035-5049: Jrdnram98
Onslaught 3695-5807-3286: Chris
Guitar Hero 3 1720-2074-0236
Wii System Code and GH5 :7688-5977-3494-8827

Machu

@Outrunner: If you thought Mange and I having over 400 races was mad. Check out you and I, we are currently drawing at 102 wins each. What are the chances huh.

Drop your code if ur in Irken, it be a pain in the behind once we're started.

See you in 45 minutes ish. Is the lady joining us tonight?! You know who you are.

Rawr!

Outrunner

Wow, that many already??? And a draw? Lol! I'm going on now to add Phoenix.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Machu wrote:

See you in 45 minutes ish.

45 minutes from 19:15 GMT? I thought you guys said 21:00 GMT. Do you actually mean 21:00 BST? BST is one hour later than GMT.

The times on our posts are BST (British Summer Time), not GMT.

Edited on by Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Put your analyst on danger money, baby.

Outrunner

Scratch that, you're right. I meant BST. Stupid time zones... lol.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Twilight_Crow

Hello! I'm racing today but not too much, I'm sick, yesterday I spent the whole day in bed with fever , I feel better today though .

@PhoenixSage
Adding you right away .

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Outrunner

Hey TC! Get better soon, eh? And go easy on us today, me points are preshus to meh!

Machu

Who gives a frak it's 9oclock either way.

Poor Dito, hope ur not too bad Will understand if you drop out.

We'll be in here as usual http://tinychat.com/nlwmkr GO TEAM!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Twilight_Crow

@Outrunner
Thank you.
Points, I don't care about worthless points , seriously just one group of cheaters and bad luck and there goes a bunch of points, it's a gamble, so I say meh to the points .

Btw this means we're playing on WW right? OK.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Noire

Phoenix is here, but having issues, unfortunately. Something's messing up while trying to join the race. I'll try my best to figure it out.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Machu

just be patient dude, it may be full, just keep trying now and again i cant get in either, yet!!!!

Rawr!

Machu

join me instead, trevs room is full, he'll be along soon

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

LzWinky

if you give me a minute, I can join

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Machu

jump in the chatroom if you can, tis easier and stuff

Rawr!

Machu

DitoX, I saw that! You shot me!

Rawr!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.