Forums

Topic: The Weekly Mario Kart Wii Race Party topic!

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,647

Machu

Yar, we be racing on Sundays these days, 9pm(gmt) whatever that be on your island. The more the merrier. Untitled

Drop ye code on 'ere sometime Aye!

Rawr!

Noire

Excellent. I may need a bit of help getting through the process of setting it up, since I've never run a friends race due to having no friends and even less friends with Wiis. Will I need to add everybody we're racing with?

Anyways, my Wii FC is: 1579-5396-3430-2809
And my Mario Kart WIi FC is: 3480-3287-3316

I'll be racing under the name Phoenix, if that's at all relevant to this discussion.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: There's nothing to it. Just add the person who's hosting the race and you're in.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@lz: Who's the host of the race? Is it always the same person?

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Just be friends with Gabe, Supersonic, and Machu among others. They are usually the ones who host.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

All right, will do, lz.

Machu

@PS: Try these for starters..

Mange - 5112 3577 2017
DitoX - 4682 9680 9610
Outrunner - 1461 6334 8748
Alza - 5370 0536 5389
tylero09 - 5069-4059-7720
And me.

We'll add you tomorrow, see you on the track if you can make it.

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Noire

Thanks very much, Machu. I got 'em all down. I look forward to seeing you all tommorrow on the track!

Outrunner

I'll add you asap Phoenix. Will be on at 9pm GMT as usual.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Machu

I hope I'm not too drunk to race later, can't be doing with losing all those points again. Catcha later dudes. Wooh!

Rawr!

Mange

I´ll be @ work, Happy racin' dudes. See ya Tuesday.

Mange

Machu

Unlucky Mange, you shall be missed. Look forward to the races guys, I'm not drunk, so the pwning can commence!

Rawr!

Jrdnram98

Won't Be Racing today. Going to be at church.

My Friend Codes:
Mario Kart Wii: 1805-5827-7014: Chris
Tetris Party 1934-8742-3550: Chris
Water Warfare 3266-3035-5049: Jrdnram98
Onslaught 3695-5807-3286: Chris
Guitar Hero 3 1720-2074-0236
Wii System Code and GH5 :7688-5977-3494-8827

Machu

@Outrunner: If you thought Mange and I having over 400 races was mad. Check out you and I, we are currently drawing at 102 wins each. What are the chances huh.

Drop your code if ur in Irken, it be a pain in the behind once we're started.

See you in 45 minutes ish. Is the lady joining us tonight?! You know who you are.

Rawr!

Outrunner

Wow, that many already??? And a draw? Lol! I'm going on now to add Phoenix.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Machu wrote:

See you in 45 minutes ish.

45 minutes from 19:15 GMT? I thought you guys said 21:00 GMT. Do you actually mean 21:00 BST? BST is one hour later than GMT.

The times on our posts are BST (British Summer Time), not GMT.

Edited on by Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Put your analyst on danger money, baby.

Outrunner

Scratch that, you're right. I meant BST. Stupid time zones... lol.

Twilight_Crow

Hello! I'm racing today but not too much, I'm sick, yesterday I spent the whole day in bed with fever , I feel better today though .

@PhoenixSage
Adding you right away .

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Outrunner

Hey TC! Get better soon, eh? And go easy on us today, me points are preshus to meh!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.