Forums

Topic: The Weekly Mario Kart Wii Race Party topic!

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,647

Machu

Ergh, don't know, I think my brain is hard-wired into the Sunday/Wednesday thing now so forgot. I'll be on tomorrow though if you're about.

Rawr!

Outrunner

Had a bit of a buggery day. I hope ye dont mind if I sit this one out. I'll be on on Sunday though.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Mange

Machu wrote:

@Mange: I'm playing something else dude sorry, I'm very tempted, but I'll save me self for tomorrow. And sorry about last night too, didn't see the blue light till this morning, doh. Good luck man, pwn 'em for us yeah.

It´s totally ok, dude. About my msg the other night. Maybe I was unclear, My thought was that we should participate in the mario kart competitions for lets say four races ahead.

I´ll probably be there tomorrow. I´l try to finish tomorrows musts before racetime.

Luck didn´t cut it this evening, Had a good number from Today and Tomorrow channel, changed the color of my Mii to "my lucky color"... got totally owned out there. Good you werent there witnessing the whole thing.

Edited on by Mange

Mange

Machu

Yo Mange and crew. I forgot I have a football match to watch tonight, so I won't be on the track till 10pm GMT.

See you all then.

Rawr!

Mange

Fits me good.

It´s been very quiet here for a while... curious to see who joins us today.
The NL Team as we know it.
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Edited on by Mange

Mange

Machu

Mange wrote:

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Ha, love it. See u in a couple of hours-ish.

Rawr!

Mange

It was a rather thin team today. We surely needed some assistance. Hope to see more of you on Sunday. Machu.. we were great today, the other players was just sooo lucky (all havin 9000+)

Edited on by Mange

Mange

Outrunner

I'll be here Sunday for def. Was at a friends for dinner tonight and just got home.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Kizzi

Sorry I havent been on. Been really busy. When are you all going on next??

3DS: 4081-5713-4255
wii: 0919 8248 3945 8359
Brawl: 3866 8155 2677
MK: 4167 4898 3288
excite bots: 1848 9258 6300

Mange

@Zaphod+Beeblebrox: I have added you,
@Kizzi: Next race is Sunday 21:00 GMT. I have invited some fine competition for you. Be there.

Mange

Machu

Last night was tough Mange, I'm usually much better at avoiding bullets and stars but seemed to attract them all last night the ****ers. I need a new car, whilst I love the Wild Wing the acceleration (or lack of) kills me. I shall tinker between now and Sunday. NL ftw!

Good to see some new blood Zaphod, I'll add you at some point.

Rawr!

Outrunner

@Machu: Have you tried doing a corner turbo while sitting in place? That's what I do when I come to a stop because of a blue or something. Sit in place with the R button held in, then push left, right, left, right til you see the sparks. Instant top speed!

Machu

@Outrunner: Yeah I've been doing that and it works well, but sitting in the middle of the road is just asking for trouble, what with the pain-train n' all. So I tend to veer out of the way of any possible attacks and it takes FOREVER to get going. I used to race with the Royal Racer so I may head back to that, even though it looks dumb.

EDIT: R button ha, the Whiil don't have an R button.

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Machu

Completely forgot Mange sent me an awesome spreadsheet a while back, thought you might fancy a look at some of it Outrunner.
Untitled

Rawr!

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

You people! I'm going to feel a real sense of accomplishment if I can manage to poach next-to-last place!

Put your analyst on danger money, baby.

Outrunner

@Machu: That's really cool! Must save that. So that's why you see so many Funkys on the Torpedo. Didn't know they had different name's in USA either. Huh.
@Zaphod: You'll probably pwn us all in the first race. I can't speak for the others but my racing is just ok.

Machu

Yeah the Dragonetti is a really nice ride, but I would never ever drive a Honey Coupe, ew!

Rawr!

Outrunner

Ew indeed.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.