Forums

Topic: The Weekly Mario Kart Wii Race Party topic!

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,647

Outrunner

NP guys. I had fun. Til next time. Adieu!

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Machu

Woah soz I bailed out of chat Outrunner, McAfee went crazy and so did my pc. how rude!

Great races tonight guys n' girl, I look forward to more.

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Outrunner

NP dude. Thanks for the links. I'm gonna get me a decal.

Edited on by Outrunner

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Machu

Yay, can't wait to see your naughty new Wii.

Rawr!

Alza

Guys i'm sorry but for the next couple of weeks i don't have time to play
I will partecipate in the Virtual National League (ice hockey with NHL 10) organized by the Swiss League and i have to train myself!

MK Wii FC: 5370-0536-5389
My IGN

Mange

Sorry to hear that Alza, see you later.
@Machu: Would you mind reposting that decal link once again. ty

Mange

Machu

Hi TC, I'll be on an hour later than usual (after the football wooh!), might see you then. We are all due some points me thinks! Down with Funky Kong!

Rawr!

Outrunner

Are we going WW? I'm gonna try a kart tonight methinks. My points will suffer but, what the hey.

Outrunner

I'm going WW now if anyone wants to join.

tylero09

Good(ish) racing y'all

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

Twilight_Crow

Hi guys! I couldn't make it, after all , sorry, something came up. It's really hard to make time for games now with the school work, see you all on sunday thou .

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Machu

NP TC, you would have only got angry, they were some a55's tonight! I lost points dude. We all did!

Rawr!

Mange

Would be nice to get some backup from the nl team on the racetrack...

Mange

Machu

You shoulda said dude, I'll be with you in 10 minutes.

Rawr!

Outrunner

Be there in a jiffy.

Outrunner

Yous in chat?

Machu

Great fun as always boys. I got some points back woooh!

Rawr!

Noire

I have a question for all you regular Mario Kart Wii racers: Do you still have enough room on the track for one more? I got an internet connection, and I want to use it if at all possible, so if you didn't mind too terribly, I'd like to join.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.