Forums

Topic: Super Mario Galaxy 2 has arrived!

Posts 41 to 53 of 53

Deviant_Mugen

Corbie, you lucky bastard...

Enjoy...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Corbs

The same one we pretended to be to get our Nintendo E3 Press Conference invite tonight. Works every time. Gotta love hardcorebeaver.com.

And yeah, they really did send freeze-dried space ice cream and strawberries. Trust me, I still can't get the strawberry taste out of my mouth.

Plain old gamer :)

LzWinky

Corbie....I hate you now......

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

She looks threatening with that look on her countenance.

To each their own

LzWinky

StarBoy91 wrote:

She looks threatening with that look on her countenance.

I'll show you countenance...

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

By "countenance", I meant "face".

To each their own

Min

You lucky... Uh... Darn I had a insult lined up and everything.

The most minlicious of them all.

Nintendo Network ID: Minlicious

Corbs

Ah man, it seems they got the Super Mario Galaxy 2 banner wrong on our site. It's okay though, I fixed it.

Untitled

Deviant_Mugen

Way to rub it in your faces, Corbs... XD

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

WiiLovePeace

Corbie wrote:

Ah man, it seems they got the Super Mario Galaxy 2 banner wrong on our site. It's okay though, I fixed it.

Untitled

Huh? I don't see that counter anywhere on the site (other than here), care to link me to it?

WiiLovePeace

Corbs

It's only for US internet users so far. Sorry.

SpentAllMyTokens

I MISS MAH WIIIIIIIIII!!!!

I am going to play this game so much!

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

WiiLovePeace

Corbie wrote:

It's only for US internet users so far. Sorry.

Heh. I wondered why I only ever saw PAL release dates in "Coming soon". Thanks for the info. Proxy here I come haha

WiiLovePeace

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.