Forums

Topic: Next mario game?

Posts 21 to 27 of 27

Outrunner

Hopefully New Super Mario World. I hope if they do make another 2D one on DS they make it harder like the NES and SNES games. New Super Mario Bros was too easy. In all honesty though I can't see that happening.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Machu

I'd love a mix of SM64 and SMG. Bigger more open tactile worlds, with platforming in every direction, linked by warp star thingies for hopping to another level or an out of reach area of the map. Or the moon of said world perhaps, to look down upon the expanse below and go 'drooool'. I'd want to think, 'ok, got the 10 stars here, off to Mushroom Planet next. Right, where's that star to get back to the hub world?'.

Basically SMG2 but with much bigger planetoids to play on, meaning gameplay more like SM64 on big planetoids. But then a return to the low grav Galaxy stuff on spaceships, moons, asteroids etc.

I can dream, but thats what i want. Maybe on Wii2, what with size of planets I'm after.

Any 3D Mario will do me tho'.

Rawr!

Clint_Eastwood

Outrunner wrote:

Hopefully New Super Mario World. I hope if they do make another 2D one on DS they make it harder like the NES and SNES games. New Super Mario Bros was too easy. In all honesty though I can't see that happening.

Nintendo really ought to include a hard mode in future instalments of their classic franchises =)

Clint_Eastwood

Outrunner

Clint+Eastwood wrote:

Outrunner wrote:

Nintendo really ought to include a hard mode in future instalments of their classic franchises =)

Yeah they should. They did it with Metroid Prime so why not the others?

Edited on by Outrunner

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Kizzi

I wouldn't mind having another game like SMB3, but on the wii instead of DS. it would feel much cooler!

3DS: 4081-5713-4255
wii: 0919 8248 3945 8359
Brawl: 3866 8155 2677
MK: 4167 4898 3288
excite bots: 1848 9258 6300

luigiman2

They should make more Luigi games. Mario has a tooooooooooonnnnnn of games and Luigi only has one.

Enjoy the CHEESE of life.

koolkitties

Mario Dies

in this game Mario dies, and a new IP is made.

CheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitout

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.