Forums

Topic: Will we finally get a true sequel to 1999's Donkey Kong 64? or 1997's Star Fox 64? (Retro Studios)

Posts 21 to 24 of 24

Spoony_Tech

So donkey konga bad Jungle beat good. I thought they were both music games. You mean I missed a good Kong game!!! Nooooooooooo!!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

TysonOfTime wrote:

Can't I just have all the poison? I find myself pretty immune to whatever seems to ail you.

You're right, my mind and body is a fragile piece of art that is admirable by everyone and perceived in an elegant manner. Whereas yours is a truck tire.

kkslider5552000 wrote:

The real answer is Donkey Kong Jungle Beat 2.

I'm serious. That game was awesome and I will not hear a word that says otherwise.

Yes! Bland, linear level design that dreads manually collecting every individual banana in every individual level is righteous. And it's required to unlock every level in the game! Let alone those gnarly unresponsive controls and reused, uninspired bosses that reward you for all your hard work.

Truly a masterpiece.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

swordx

kkslider5552000 wrote:

The real answer is Donkey Kong Jungle Beat 2.

I'm serious. That game was awesome and I will not hear a word that says otherwise.

Yes, yes, and YES! I WANT IT, AND I WANT IT NOW! But seriously, Nintendo better do this!

swordx

TysonOfTime

Chrono_Cross wrote:

TysonOfTime wrote:

Can't I just have all the poison? I find myself pretty immune to whatever seems to ail you.

You're right, my mind and body is a fragile piece of art that is admirable by everyone and perceived in an elegant manner. Whereas yours is a truck tire.

Yeah, that's pretty accurate.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.