Forums

Topic: Wii U is safe from the NX!? Seems to be true

Posts 581 to 582 of 582

Octane

arronishere wrote:

There's loads of threads that are pretty talking about the same thing, doom, what's the new hardware, Ninty are broken etc.

Hah, true. These threads are a rehash.

Octane

Bolt_Strike

ZeroZX-Dev wrote:

@Bolt_Strike:
Freshness doesn't mean new ideas, it just means creating a new experience.
More often than not, taking an old idea and putting it in a different context is enough to create a new experience.
Mario Maker is fresh because takes the context of Mario game and presents it in level editor form, Wooly World takes Yoshi's Island and puts it in yarn, the Super Mario 3D series is built entirely on the concept of putting classic 2D Mario in a 3D space which actually works pretty well.
This is all I care about really, and I enjoy what I get.
I don't care about X being from Y, as long the full package feels different enough from Y, I'll enjoy what I get.
If you can't enjoy something because you've seen something in it from somewhere else, that sounds like a you problem personally.

No it doesn't. You can't have a new experience without new ideas, you need new ideas to change the way you think about the game.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.