Forums

Topic: Where Does Nintendo Go From Here?

Posts 261 to 268 of 268

martinskrtel37

it's cute how kids like WaveGhoul think they know anything about "Iwata's decisions", like are you a businessman or are you a student? do you know anything about anything in the industry or are you just pretending "Iwata made poor decisions" based on the... um... millions of Wii's and DS' they sold under his reign.... or the fact that there hasn't been F-Zero in ages....

Edited on by martinskrtel37

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

martinskrtel37

oh ok ever since the launch of the Wii U aka this generation. the wii was never ever going to get outsold by its successor and everyone knew it and everyone said it at the time. its easy to use hindsight and say "he could have done X better" especially when we don't have the information.

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Socar

@Tubalcain: Yet you fail to understand the bashing that SEGA gets. Seriously, why are you defending SEGA after you have seen that they aren't delivering?

Also, we are talking about one man against thousand here. Even having about thousand employees, SEGA still can't seem to deliver their promises unlike Iwata-San who did deliver but not in the way that we expected. I'm sure that even if the Wii U outsold in this gen as well, you'd still be like he wasn't that great and all even after his death.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Bolt_Strike

Artwark wrote:

So after this surprising Direct that amazed nearly all of us, I am happy to see them recover so much despite what happened to.....

You must be easily amazed, there wasn't a lot in this Direct that was very surprising.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

TeeJay

Can't go anwhere but up at this point.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tubalcain

@Artwark: what promises? Im perfectly happy with my SEGA games. They havent broken any promises to me. My point is your just as negative as any people here yet you are angry abot people being negative, its hypocritical.

Tubalcain

Socar

@Tubalcain: Well, If I said that the Wii U would sell well and beat PS4 and Xbox One one day, would you believe that? No because the reality here is that its never going to. So technically, you would also say negative stuff as well even if its a fact.

Seriously, the fact that you are well aware that SEGA had lots of IP's that they don't make use of or barely acknowledge them, simply proves that you want to support SEGA at all will despite not making Shenmue 3, not making a quality Sonic game in YEARS and to top it off, barely released anything for this year. I feel baffled that out of all the IP's that SEGA has out there, they make Sonic the freaking Hedgehog and they treat him badly even!

Just because they didn't break any promises to you doesn't mean that they didn't to everyone else out there. Really, you don't seem to get the picture of how SEGA can just win here. Either they stop caring about making games in general and just be a publisher or start caring.

But what does all of this have to do with Nintendo you ask? Well if Tatsumi Kimishima somehow manages to give all of his shares to Nintendo when Nintendo gets near bankrupt, chances are that they might end up like SEGA, but that's not gonna happen because as risky as they work, they aren't THAT risky compared to SEGA.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Aviator

Tubalcain wrote:

@Artwark: what promises? Im perfectly happy with my SEGA games. They havent broken any promises to me. My point is your just as negative as any people here yet you are angry abot people being negative, its hypocritical.

Have fun with this Tubalcain.

If you get Artwark to see the light I'll buy you a drink.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.