Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,841 to 2,860 of 27,917

Budda

@DestinyMan
The new design of the capsules reminded me of something as well. But I don't think it was from the original Smash Bros.^^

@Il-Fortissimo
I think they dropped 2 of them, just to show it from a different angle as well.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Happy_Mask

No there are capsules dragon ballz has capsuls goku confurmed for SSb4!!!!!!!1!1!!!1!!!!1!!!!1!!111!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!1!1!!1!!!!!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

deltanine

TheGreatGamer wrote:

I doubt there will be any new characters to announce this 2013 year

In that case, here's to hoping that next year there will be some newcomers announced. Do any of you think it's more likely?

deltanine

Snagrio

I'm thinking 50/50 either way for a another newcomer announcement this year. I'm hoping for it so we have someone (or something) fresh beyond the returning cast that we all knew was coming back anyway. Though granted a few of the characters confirmed so far, like Sonic and Marth, were uncertain, but still.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Pootypie

aren't they medicines? lol

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Snagrio

@DestinyMan I was never in doubt either, but lots of people thought Marth wouldn't make it for some reason (Chrome probably?), so that's why I mentioned him.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

LeVideoGamer

They look less like pills and more like the capsules in Sonic Lost World. Which is cool, I guess.

I play 95% of the time with items off anyway, so whatever.

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/vgm/4237975235.html
Wii U owners in London, please check it out!

LeVideoGamer

That would be sweet. To add on that, let me mess around with every setting, then invite friends and followers to my lobby. No items, 3 stock, no stage hazards. That's my type of game.

Online on Brawl was poor, so I'm hoping for more options.

MrWalkieTalkie
WrappedInBlack

I like the new capsules... in the debut trailer they still had original design.... glad they changed it.... they just look better.

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Marth's sword has a powerful tip! So we gave his sword slashes a sharp look with an emphasis on its edge."

ok now announce ike!

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

MegaStoneSmash91

Beautiful pic. I love how clean and smooth the sword slashes look, and that white streak on the end of Marth's is a nice touch. Marth and Link look so good side-by-side in this game. I guess it's because they both have excellent detail in their appearance, such as their hair and clothing.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Orngeblu
cookiex

So can we expect another character announcement with tomorrow's Nintendo Direct?

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Pootypie

I like ROB alt costume actually

Pootypie

LeVideoGamer

cookiex wrote:

So can we expect another character announcement with tomorrow's Nintendo Direct?

I'd think so. In order of likeliness, I'd guess Captain Falcon, Zelda, Little Mac, or Saki.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic