Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,821 to 2,840 of 27,917

FishieFish

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

Marth will prolly be in Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei for Wii U.

I thought all Fire Emblem characters will be in it?

Basically every lord is announced (except the older title game lords), and some other characters.
I wonder what else we will get..

"No one said you could touch."

SheldonRandoms

Marth looks alright, it must be the HD graphics or something.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Snagrio

Oh Brawl in the Family, you're always good for a laugh. This is also the first time Marth speaks in the comic.
Untitled
If that actually does happen for some crazy reason, I'll be furious.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Blast

ShadowFox254 wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"We gave Marth a full makeover, giving him design elements from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and newer games."

All hail King Marth. Nice to see his New Mystery Of The Emblem outfit.

Marth does have a Final Fantasy look to him. Dang... could you guys imagine how epic it would be if Nintendo actually tried their hand at a legit JRPG that had Final Fantasy's style????

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

FishieFish wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

Marth will prolly be in Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei for Wii U.

I thought all Fire Emblem characters will be in it?

Basically every lord is announced (except the older title game lords), and some other characters.
I wonder what else we will get..

LOL this game better get a freaking trailer in January or in a Nintendo Direct. I hope the graphics and gameplay is legit.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Arminillo

I think goku is a feasible choice for smash because, yes please, Goku is better than all Nintendo characters and Namco Bandai helps make the more recent games like DBZ: BT3. He could go super sonic but its super sayian or use lucarios thing but its spirit bomb or marios fire but its kamehameha as final smash and have a falcon punch but its actually dragon punch and use lucarios parry move but its instant transmission and he could jump like ness and he could use like pikachus volt tackle but its destructo disk and because he is in video games he should be in smash bros and then they would have a more diverse roster and peopl would buy it to play as goku kinda like how people bought brawl to be sonic and snake and R.O.B he would have a cool intro like a big energy beam is gonna hit them then he instant teleports and its goku and he deflects it and everyone is like "woah, thats goku" even megaman is like woah and then he joins the team and then if they bring back roy everyone will be goku and roy and they will be top tier like a metaknight and then if kirby eats him we will be like with the hair and he can kamehameha and that will be cool and like i was saying instead of pacman being the namco mascot goku is made by namco too so it would work and since he wasnt on tatsunoko vs capcom its about time because nobody knew anyone on tatsunoko vs capcom besides polimar anyways like street fighter people wouldnt work on smash bros because goku is already there and hadouken is too similar and people would just say they are clones of each other so yeah great idea i totally think goku will be in the new smash because yah.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

LeVideoGamer

Suicune wrote:

I think goku is a feasible choice for smash because, yes please, Goku is better than all Nintendo characters and Namco Bandai helps make the more recent games like DBZ: BT3. He could go super sonic but its super sayian or use lucarios thing but its spirit bomb or marios fire but its kamehameha as final smash and have a falcon punch but its actually dragon punch and use lucarios parry move but its instant transmission and he could jump like ness and he could use like pikachus volt tackle but its destructo disk and because he is in video games he should be in smash bros and then they would have a more diverse roster and peopl would buy it to play as goku kinda like how people bought brawl to be sonic and snake and R.O.B he would have a cool intro like a big energy beam is gonna hit them then he instant teleports and its goku and he deflects it and everyone is like "woah, thats goku" even megaman is like woah and then he joins the team and then if they bring back roy everyone will be goku and roy and they will be top tier like a metaknight and then if kirby eats him we will be like with the hair and he can kamehameha and that will be cool and like i was saying instead of pacman being the namco mascot goku is made by namco too so it would work and since he wasnt on tatsunoko vs capcom its about time because nobody knew anyone on tatsunoko vs capcom besides polimar anyways like street fighter people wouldnt work on smash bros because goku is already there and hadouken is too similar and people would just say they are clones of each other so yeah great idea i totally think goku will be in the new smash because yah.

No he isn't. Sakurai has already said that no manga/anime characters will be in the game. Goku, Naruto, Ichigo, etc. have no chance at all.

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/vgm/4237975235.html
Wii U owners in London, please check it out!

Wheeler

Suicune wrote:

Please don't start this. I know it's your opinion, but I'm getting tired of people wanting anime & manga characters in Smash Bros.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

Hunter-D

I agree. Besides, they're getting their own stage to shine on.

Untitled

Hunter-D

Happy_Mask

@ShadowFox Just ignore those. Anyone who doesn't understand the most basic premise of intellectual property rights and makes a statement like this with such flawed logic isn't worth listening to.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

WrappedInBlack

Hunter-D wrote:

Untitled

Isn't that only a JP release?

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

deltanine

Ever since the first trailer was released, Nintendo didn't unveil a single newcomer other than the three that were initially announced. This makes me impatient. Come on, Nintendo! Announce some newcomers already!

deltanine

Wheeler

WrappedInBlack wrote:

Hunter-D wrote:

Untitled

Isn't that only a JP release?

The PS3 and the Vita are region free. He can import the game and play it.

Wheeler

MegaStoneSmash91

@OdnetninAges: That is a good question. Would be neat to see a different stage to replace both on 3DS, especially since none of the other stages are the same between the versions. Either way is good, though.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Pootypie

I doubt there will be any new characters to announce this 2013 year

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

DreamyViridi

TheGreatGamer wrote:

I doubt there will be any new characters to announce this 2013 year

I'm gonna guess that there'll be one more reveal before the end of the year. A veteran, obviously.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

MegaStoneSmash91

Nice, some more item related news. I do wish Sakurai would mix things up more often. Most of the info we have is about characters, which is great and all, but not much for items, modes, and even stages. There isn't even a Stages section on the Official Site yet, despite already having plenty to feature there.

Edited on by MegaStoneSmash91

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Pootypie

Il-Fortissimo wrote:

Untitled

I dig the redesign. What's up with two spawning nearby each other? Weird.

On a semi-related note, I hope that the item limit in this game mirrors the one in Melee's. Pokeball-only matches were severely hampered by Brawl's low item limit.

sounds like Doctor Mario

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Orngeblu

I liked their original size. R.I.P. original capsule size.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic