Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Mario 3D World

Showing 1,541 to 1,560 of 1,656

AuthorMessage
Henmii

Henmii

1,541. Posted:

"Stamp for each character"

In that case, I'll do it! It's fun to play the levels again anyway!

@Ferret,

The level with the turning blocks? Yeah, that was pretty evil (but cool)!

Also: Cool that they also included a Luigi version of the original Mario bros! A small extra, but still pretty cool!

Henmii

AuthorMessage
NintyMan

NintyMan

1,542. Posted:

What the inside of the Japanese soundtrack looks like.
Untitled
Untitled
http://nintendoeverything.com/photos-of-the-japanese-super-ma...

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Vote KIng K. Rool for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U!

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Dark-Luigi

Dark-Luigi

1,543. Posted:

Ugh, japan gets everything. ._.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage
Henmii

Henmii

1,544. Posted:

@DestinyMan,

Very cool!

Henmii

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

1,545. Posted:

So I finally got around to beating the game today.

Fantastic final battle with Bowser!
Also that credits theme is amazing, I'm in love.

I believe in make believe~
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
JonnyKong

JonnyKong

1,546. Posted:

You haven't quite beaten the game yet I'm afraid

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage
Dark-Luigi

Dark-Luigi

1,547. Posted:

That's right it's the spe- oops! Might want to keep it a secret.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage
PloXyZeRO

PloXyZeRO

1,548. Posted:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

That's right it's the spe- oops! Might want to keep it a secret.

Well he already beat the final boss...he's probably figured out by now anyway

NOW GET 'DEM FIVE STARS!

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

1,549. Posted:

Just posted my review of this game! Information in my sig

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!

www.youtube.com/ZyroXZ2

^^/

Nintendo Network ID: ZyroXZ2 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
UGXwolf

UGXwolf

1,550. Posted:

I'm so close to completion. I have all levels up through World Bowser 100% completed (all stars, stamp, golden flag, and all five characters). I'm still missing three stars on the final Mystery House, but I've done just about everything else.

A nifty calendar (Updated 8/16/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

AuthorMessage
JaxonH

JaxonH

1,551. Posted:

So I'm in World Flower (world 11), and have 9 of the 12 stages in this world beaten already. I have every star, stamp, and gold flag pole in the game up to this point. This is SUCH a good game, unbelievably fun. The game doesn't REALLY start until you reach world 9. That's where the classic platforming stops, and the serious platforming begins...

CURRENTLY PLAYING
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
My backlog
Jesus is Lord.

Nintendo Network ID: JaxonH

AuthorMessage
NightmareXIV

NightmareXIV

1,552. Posted:

I beat the final bowser, and I have to say amazing game. (Did you guys notice the comet observitory in the background of the, THE END screen)

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

AuthorMessage
PleaseUnderstan

PleaseUnderstan

1,553. Posted:

Not sure if this has been asked.
Does finding all the hidden 8 bit luigis hidden in the game unlock anything?

Posts may be more salty than Nintended!

AuthorMessage
DreamyViridi

DreamyViridi

1,554. Posted:

Seandaddy wrote:

Not sure if this has been asked.
Does finding all the hidden 8 bit luigis hidden in the game unlock anything?

Nah, it's just a 'for fun' thing.
Like New Super Luigi U, it can be a self-challenge of how many 8-Bit Luigis you can find while playing.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
She's taking a break from avatar duty though. Gotta stay fresh!
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Mahemoth

Mahemoth

1,555. Posted:

That last level, and by last I mean really last, is insane isn't it? I got to finish it with someone else, but by myself it felt impossible. Then again, maybe I shouldn't have played it with Toad

Mahemoth

Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

AuthorMessage
NightmareXIV

NightmareXIV

1,556. Posted:

After you beet bowser they throw a ton of mario glaxy references at you all at once. I love it.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

AuthorMessage
UGXwolf

UGXwolf

1,557. Posted:

Spanjard wrote:

That last level, and by last I mean really last, is insane isn't it? I got to finish it with someone else, but by myself it felt impossible. Then again, maybe I shouldn't have played it with Toad

That level is designed to test every skill you need for this game. Timing, patience, control, speed, quick judgement, rhythm, precision, forward thinking, and a bit of memorization/muscle memory go a long way. Toad would make certain parts easy and others hard. Namely, anything where speed is an asset is Toad's strong suit. I did this level with Rosalina, but I'm gonna get my friends to come help me with the other four characters.

A nifty calendar (Updated 8/16/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

AuthorMessage
NightmareXIV

NightmareXIV

1,558. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

What the inside of the Japanese soundtrack looks like.
Untitled
Untitled
http://nintendoeverything.com/photos-of-the-japanese-super-ma...

Guess we know where all that live music came from.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

AuthorMessage
PloXyZeRO

PloXyZeRO

1,559. Posted:

UGXwolf wrote:

Spanjard wrote:

That last level, and by last I mean really last, is insane isn't it? I got to finish it with someone else, but by myself it felt impossible. Then again, maybe I shouldn't have played it with Toad

That level is designed to test every skill you need for this game. Timing, patience, control, speed, quick judgement, rhythm, precision, forward thinking, and a bit of memorization/muscle memory go a long way. Toad would make certain parts easy and others hard. Namely, anything where speed is an asset is Toad's strong suit. I did this level with Rosalina, but I'm gonna get my friends to come help me with the other four characters.

I beat the level with all five characters, and I actually think it was EASIEST with Toad. Mario was the second easiest, Luigi third, Peach fourth, and Rosalina fifth.

Now the thing is, I was used to Toad's speed, which is why I found it very hard to beat with Peach and Rosalina, who are balls slow. However, both can hover, which made me approach some parts differently when I relied on sheer speed previously...so I guess that can be easier in a way. It just depends on what you're comfortable with, really. But after beating it five times, it doesn't seem nearly as hard as it did initially

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Cevan

Cevan

1,560. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

What the inside of the Japanese soundtrack looks like.
Untitled
Untitled
http://nintendoeverything.com/photos-of-the-japanese-super-ma...

That looks really nice. Hopefully someone can get some high quality scans of that at some point.

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4756-8509
NNID: Cevan7

If you add me, please inform me in some way so I can add you.

Nintendo Network ID: Cevan7