Wii U Forum

Topic: Square-enix: No DX11 = No KH3 on WiiU. Sonic Boom Devs: Here's the game running on DX11!

Showing 121 to 136 of 136

AuthorMessage

brewsky

121. Posted:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

brewsky wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I understand, but that isn't really looking at it from every perspective.

Like I said, I wasn't able to get a PS2, and PS3 didn't have BC, for a majority of 7th gen. Basically, any chance of me buying the game was thrown down into the trash. While I realize I'm probably in the minority, we wouldn't be discussing this if it was multiplatform.

eBay is your best friend. I got a 60 GB original model in excellent shape (I was legitimately surprised when I saw it, it was that good) for $140.

Or buy a PS2 for $20.

So far this is all I case of shoulda, coulda, woulda, and it won't go anywhere past that.

One console, that can play three generations of games needing only one controller. And a PS2 is more than $20.

Now playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) | Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) | Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

122. Posted:

@brewsky I see PS2's at garage sales for $20-25 all the time. Just have to go out there and look rather than walking into resell shops.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

brewsky

123. Posted:

@RancidVomit I am not as lucky as you then, because I always keep an eye out for steals like that, and it never works out.

Now playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) | Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) | Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

124. Posted:

@brewsky At a thrift store the other day I saw one for $20 and guy told me he will sell it for $15. I just didn't need it cause I already have a fat and a slim. I did buy 2 Dualshock 2 controllers for $1 each from him though and they look like they were never used.

Battle.net - Dayman

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

125. Posted:

I've seen used PS2 consoles, but never for $20. It was more like $40-50, and I already had a PS3, which should have had BC, in the first place, so I didn't even bother to think about ever getting a PS2.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

brewsky

126. Posted:

@RancidVomit86 Since you're so lucky, why don't you buy Mario Kart: Double Dash!! for me? I've been trying to find a good price for it.

Now playing:

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

127. Posted:

brewsky wrote:

@RancidVomit86 Since you're so lucky, why don't you buy Mario Kart: Double Dash!! for me? I've been trying to find a good price for it.

I'll sell you Mario Kart: Double Dash. I'm the original owner. I have some other games, too. Go to the trading thread, and I'll list off some games.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

128. Posted:

brewsky wrote:

Saw it on Craigslist for $8 and Mario Sunshine was also $8 but they sold in a second. I called guy within 20 mins them being listed and he said someone already on way to get them. I also have a local toy shop that sells all his games at $5 regardless what they are and I picked up Actraiser complete and Game Genie for Game Gear complete from him.

Battle.net - Dayman

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

129. Posted:

@brewsky just got MK:DD for $5 at that toy shop was taking about. Got 2 snes controllers and MK:DD for $10.

Battle.net - Dayman

AuthorMessage

brewsky

130. Posted:

@RancidVomit86 You're making me jealous! But I did get Double Dash for $5 from eBay thanks to @SCAR392 and a $15 off eBay coupon! But I did have to pay shipping....

Now playing:

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

131. Posted:

@brewsky
I'll throw in another game, if I can. My brother said I could throw in another game(I'm selling these for my brother). Just say which one.

We got to keep this thread on topic, though... To be fair, this topic was already settled, a little over a year ago.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

brewsky

132. Posted:

@SCAR392 Wait, really? You mean, like for free? Tell me it isn't free.

And, umm....let's hope KH3 comes to Wii U. (Trying to stay on topic....)

Now playing:

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

133. Posted:

brewsky wrote:

Ya, I'll send you another game, from what you already paid me. @RancidVomit86 said he got it for $5, so I'll send you another game.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

brewsky

134. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Ya, I'll send you another game, from what you already paid me. RancidVomit86 said he got it for $5, so I'll send you another game.

Talk about an overload of generosity. :)

How about Mario Power Tennis? I loved that game, but we lost it somehow several years ago. It would be nice to get another copy.

Now playing:

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

135. Posted:

@brewsky
Ya, I'll send it in the same package. I just don't want to think that you might have gotten a better deal, somewhere else.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

brewsky

136. Posted:

@SCAR392 Thank you so so so so much!

And with that....

/thread

Now playing: