Forums

Topic: Square-enix: No DX11 = No KH3 on WiiU. Sonic Boom Devs: Here's the game running on DX11!

Posts 101 to 120 of 128

Blast

And lemme say something else to the people who say that the Nintendo fanbase doesn't buy 3rd party games at all and that the Nintendo fanbase is just a bunch of kids who only buy Mario everytime...
Every freaking Kingdom Hearts game on a Nintendo handheld have sold well. Multiple other 3rd party exclusives have sold well on a Nintendo platform, too.
There is a extremely loyal Kingdom Hearts fanbase within Nintendo.
Is the Wii U not selling so well really that big of a reason that its making Square Enix not release a game that the Nintendo fanbase deserves to freaking experience?!
Square enix will much rather give the Nintendo fanbase a freaking musical game for 3DS and Bravely Default (which is still good but not enough) than a game Nintendo fanbase deserves?

Oh come on! This situation isn't making sense! Hahah.

We'd prefer you not using Caps Lock in posts -Lz

Edited on by LzWinky

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

RancidVomit86

@Blast If they are such loyal KH fans then shouldn't they have a Playstation? Plus, let's be honest, 3DS and Wii U are 2 different ball games. Guess might as well keep hope alive though.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Blast

RancidVomit86 wrote:

@Blast If they are such loyal KH fans then shouldn't they have a Playstation? Plus, let's be honest, 3DS and Wii U are 2 different ball games. Guess might as well keep hope alive though.

The 3DS and Wii U are 2 different ballgames... FOR NOW. I remember a time when the 3DS was struggling but some support started coming for the system and exclusives like Resident Evil: Revelations, Kingdom Hearts 3D and multiple others SOLD VERY WELL.

The Wii U is struggling just like the 3DS did. People called it dead and a joke but things slowly turned around. Look at the 3DS now. Yes, I am an optimistic guy but STILL... you understand how I feel, man?

I am getting a PS4 someday, by the way.

Edited on by Blast

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

RancidVomit86

Swiket wrote:

I don't know much about DirectX but quite frankly Sonic Boom just looks ugly.

Untitled

This screenshot looks like it's from a crappy 90s CGI cartoon.

One thing I learned about screenshots is that games have a tendency to look better in motion. Not all time but most of time.

@Blast Stay optimistic. It's a good trait.

Edited on by RancidVomit86

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

SCRAPPER392

@RancidVomit86
Not necessarily. The only reason why Square Enix was on PS, was because PS was a huge success. Since Xbox 360 was doing well, and could handle their games, it doesn't make sense to be PS exclusive, anymore.

I might be one of a few, but I would have bought KH on GCN. I was never able to buy KH, especially once PS3 dropped BC.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

RancidVomit86

@SCAR392 Yeah but where has every game in the series landed? Make sense yeah? If they are really that loyal of fans.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

SCRAPPER392

@RancidVomit86
I understand, but that isn't really looking at it from every perspective.

Like I said, I wasn't able to get a PS2, and PS3 didn't have BC, for a majority of 7th gen. Basically, any chance of me buying the game was thrown down into the trash. While I realize I'm probably in the minority, we wouldn't be discussing this if it was multiplatform.

Qwest

Yoshi

SCAR392 wrote:

Like I said, I wasn't able to get a PS2, and PS3 didn't have BC, for a majority of 7th gen. Basically, any chance of me buying the game was thrown down into the trash. While I realize I'm probably in the minority, we wouldn't be discussing this if it was multiplatform.

eBay is your best friend. I got a 60 GB original model in excellent shape (I was legitimately surprised when I saw it, it was that good) for $140.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

SCRAPPER392

@brewsky
I got a slim model, when they were fairly new. It didn't make sense to buy a PS3 phat, which were more expensive, and I had the "why the f*** would I buy a PS2, if I have a PS3?" mentality.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

RancidVomit86

brewsky wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

eBay is your best friend. I got a 60 GB original model in excellent shape (I was legitimately surprised when I saw it, it was that good) for $140.

Or buy a PS2 for $20.

So far this is all I case of shoulda, coulda, woulda, and it won't go anywhere past that.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

MAN1AC

Blast wrote:

And lemme say something else to the people who say that the Nintendo fanbase doesn't buy 3rd party games at all and that the Nintendo fanbase is just a bunch of kids who only buy Mario everytime...
Every freaking Kingdom Hearts game on a Nintendo handheld have sold well. Multiple other 3rd party exclusives have sold well on a Nintendo platform, too.
There is a extremely loyal Kingdom Hearts fanbase within Nintendo.
Is the Wii U not selling so well really that big of a reason that its making Square Enix not release a game that the Nintendo fanbase deserves to freaking experience?!
Square enix will much rather give the Nintendo fanbase a freaking musical game for 3DS and Bravely Default (which is still good but not enough) than a game Nintendo fanbase deserves?

Oh come on! This situation isn't making sense! Hahah.

To be fair, 3rd parties really don't have an issue with selling games on Nintendo's handhelds and never really have. However, its been an ongoing problem with their consoles for 4 gens in a row.

Edited on by LzWinky

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

SCRAPPER392

@RancidVomit86
Not really. Having a GCN, then buying a PS3 slim, legitimately prevented me from playing Kingdom Hearts. I didn't have the money to buy these things. I was still in high school. The only reason why I had any of my consoles, was because my parents bought them, so even $20 wasn't worth it, when I can throw that cash towards other consoles I had.

Qwest

Yoshi

RancidVomit86 wrote:

brewsky wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Or buy a PS2 for $20.

So far this is all I case of shoulda, coulda, woulda, and it won't go anywhere past that.

One console, that can play three generations of games needing only one controller. And a PS2 is more than $20.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

RancidVomit86

@brewsky I see PS2's at garage sales for $20-25 all the time. Just have to go out there and look rather than walking into resell shops.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

Yoshi

@RancidVomit I am not as lucky as you then, because I always keep an eye out for steals like that, and it never works out.

Now playing:

RancidVomit86

@brewsky At a thrift store the other day I saw one for $20 and guy told me he will sell it for $15. I just didn't need it cause I already have a fat and a slim. I did buy 2 Dualshock 2 controllers for $1 each from him though and they look like they were never used.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

SCRAPPER392

I've seen used PS2 consoles, but never for $20. It was more like $40-50, and I already had a PS3, which should have had BC, in the first place, so I didn't even bother to think about ever getting a PS2.

Qwest

Yoshi

@RancidVomit86 Since you're so lucky, why don't you buy Mario Kart: Double Dash!! for me? I've been trying to find a good price for it.

Now playing:

SCRAPPER392

brewsky wrote:

@RancidVomit86 Since you're so lucky, why don't you buy Mario Kart: Double Dash!! for me? I've been trying to find a good price for it.

I'll sell you Mario Kart: Double Dash. I'm the original owner. I have some other games, too. Go to the trading thread, and I'll list off some games.

Qwest

RancidVomit86

brewsky wrote:

Saw it on Craigslist for $8 and Mario Sunshine was also $8 but they sold in a second. I called guy within 20 mins them being listed and he said someone already on way to get them. I also have a local toy shop that sells all his games at $5 regardless what they are and I picked up Actraiser complete and Game Genie for Game Gear complete from him.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.