Forums

Topic: ShopTo Wii U Pre-orders

Posts 21 to 40 of 48

SuperJoon

TNT are good as well, delivered my Nexus tablet from Google in Ireland to me in Wales in only 15 hours.... lol impressed!

SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon1 | Twitter:

Clacko

Just got an email from ShopTo:

"Your Order has been packed and will be dispatched with the next TNT collection."

Clacko

Nintendo Network ID: Clacko | Twitter:

xBASSxMONSTAx

rcc wrote:

Just got an email from ShopTo:

"Your Order has been packed and will be dispatched with the next TNT collection."

I haven't got that email yet?... sniff sniff

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

SuperJoon

And just like that... Its being shipped in the next DPD collection.... They must be using both, So hopefully i might have my Wii U tomorrow.

SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon1 | Twitter:

Akermay

SuperJoon wrote:

And just like that... Its being shipped in the next DPD collection.... They must be using both, So hopefully i might have my Wii U tomorrow.

Definitely delivered via DPD? I selected DPD but it automatically put mine with TNT upon entering processing (which it is still doing). I rang ShopTo earlier today and I was told they aren't using DPD for any Wii U pre-orders as they themselves were contacted by DPD saying they can't for fill that many deliveries and all orders will be reverted to TNT.

Akermay

SuperJoon

The email said DPD but that might be default and they might have given it to TNT. Hopefully TNT or DPD will deliver it tomorrow.

SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon1 | Twitter:

Keith500

Has anyone had actual confirmation from dpd or TNT that they are delivering tommorow as they usually text and I've not recieved this yet. The shopto order number also doesn't come up with anything when I type it on the tracking part of the TNT website.

Keith500

cnj93

SuperJoon wrote:

The email said DPD but that might be default and they might have given it to TNT. Hopefully TNT or DPD will deliver it tomorrow.

Heya, out of interest when did you preorder yours? Is it the case that earlier preorders will have had theirs already dispatched, while people who ordered later on will have to wait for Thursday to get theirs dispatched?

cnj93

SuperJoon

Nope i ordered mine this morning. It wasnt in Pre order this morning it was classed as 'In Stock'

SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon1 | Twitter:

cnj93

Really? That's kind of annoying! haha I pre-ordered mine on Monday but nothing yet...

cnj93

xBASSxMONSTAx

Anyone got Wii-U yet from shop.to?

I got an email yesterday saying they are dispatching it with TNT!

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

SpudMasher

I found a missed TNT delivery note...........................................

Dammit!!!

Oh, Most people aren't getting their e-mails cos, It's in the Junk sectionof your e-mail account. That's where I found mine.

SpudMasher

xBASSxMONSTAx

SpudMasher wrote:

I found a missed TNT delivery note...........................................

Dammit!!!

Oh, Most people aren't getting their e-mails cos, It's in the Junk sectionof your e-mail account. That's where I found mine.

TNT haven't delivered to me yet.

What time is the latest they deliver?

xBASSxMONSTAx

SilverLightning

yay my wiiu came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well it came to my house but it couldnt get in i found a lovely sorry we missed you note

im SilverLightning i was @BlueLightning i changed my name, i was born in a barn in ohio i was put in prison. 19 years later andy dufresne escaped shawshank prison.

Nintendo Network ID: SilverLightning

SuperJoon

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Anyone got Wii-U yet from shop.to?

I got an email yesterday saying they are dispatching it with TNT!

Yeah DPD delivered mine this morning.

SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon1 | Twitter:

xBASSxMONSTAx

SilverLightning wrote:

yay my wiiu came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well it came to my house but it couldnt get in i found a lovely sorry we missed you note

Twice that's happened on here, lol

I hope it doesn't happen to me. I'm looking out my window every 5 minutes.

xBASSxMONSTAx

Clacko

I saw a TNT van driving around looking lost, then it disappeared down the road. Looks like I won’t be getting it today.

Clacko

Nintendo Network ID: Clacko | Twitter:

Reef7009

SilverLightning wrote:

yay my wiiu came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well it came to my house but it couldnt get in i found a lovely sorry we missed you note

nightmare

Reef7009

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic