Forums

Topic: Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 (PS3/360/Wii U/3DS) announced

Posts 21 to 30 of 30

SCRAPPER392

NL gave the first one a 7/10. I read it wasn't all that bad. Considering it launched at $40, and it was still a decent game, I don't see where the hate comes from. I don't have the game, but I'm willing to trust the reviews, on this one.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Hy8ogen

SCAR392 wrote:

NL gave the first one a 7/10. I read it wasn't all that bad. Considering it launched at $40, and it was still a decent game, I don't see where the hate comes from. I don't have the game, but I'm willing to trust the reviews, on this one.

But dem legs tho.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

Stude

I tried the demo of the first one on 3DS and don't know that I've ever encountered a more annoying protagonist in a game. So glad that little twerp is not gonna be in Smash Bros.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

shingi_70

Stu13 wrote:

I tried the demo of the first one on 3DS and don't know that I've ever encountered a more annoying protagonist in a game. So glad that little twerp is not gonna be in Smash Bros.

That we know of.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Stude

shingi_70 wrote:

Stu13 wrote:

That we know of.

Now that I think about it, I would actually enjoy beating the pellets out of him.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

NintendoGarage

Enjoyed the wii one but nothing beats the N64 version

Instagram: Nintendogarage

Nintendo Network ID: iggyiggz812

GuSolarFlare

Hy8ogen wrote:

I used to love Pac-Man. Until it has in-game legs.

fixed, so now no one can make "you never liked Pac-Man" comments.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.