Forums

Topic: is anyone worried about the wii U ??

Posts 141 to 154 of 154

SCRAPPER392

I don't know what guesses you're talking about. I said 'think' in all of my arguments. You do know how they figured out the structure of an atom, right? They basically felt around in the dark. Even if you define my thoughts based on observation as guesses, your guess is as good as mine, but I'm the one actually throwing around guesses in the first place.

For example, iPad needs Mtn. Lion as an OS, that's not a guess from my perspective.

EDIT: You might think iOS is the best OS ever, and it doesn't need to change for the better(Mtn. Lion). That's contradictory.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Bankai

SCAR392 wrote:

I don't know what guesses you're talking about. I said 'think' in all of my arguments. You do know how they figured out the structure of an atom, right? They basically felt around in the dark. Even if you define my thoughts based on observation as guesses, your guess is as good as mine, but I'm the one actually throwing around guesses in the first place.

For example, iPad needs Mtn. Lion as an OS, that's not a guess from my perspective.

EDIT: You might think iOS is the best OS ever, and it doesn't need to change for the better(Mtn. Lion). That's contradictory.

lol. They discovered the atom using research. Not "hurr I think there's an atom there"

You're guessing. At a time where the entire corporate and consumer markets are transitioning to more online services, and more complex online services you're guessing that physical media will become more important in the next gen than it is this gen. At a time where digital downloads are catching physical box sales and expected to overtake over the next few years by every analyst out there (the people with the data), you're saying digital services will be less of a focus on the PS4 and Xbox whatever. Because you think.

I'm all for people having opinions. But if you can't back up your opinions with anything other than anecdotes and "it's my opinion," then you're hard to take seriously.

And in this case, you are completely incorrect. Digital services, download games and online infrastructure will be more important with the next gen of Sony and Microsoft consoles. That's not opinion. That's fact, as supported by both research and data.

Edited on by Bankai

SCRAPPER392

We'll see. The past doesn't always affect the present and/or future. Did you know that there is a photon particle faster than light, and teleportation is possible? Once you run into an invisible wall, maybe you'll think there's a wall there, right?

Qwest

Bankai

SCAR392 wrote:

We'll see. The past doesn't always affect the present and/or future. Did you know that there is a photon particle faster than light, and teleportation is possible? Once you run into an invisible wall, maybe you'll think there's a wall there, right?

Why is it that with half of your posts the only response I can even think of is... "what?"

Tasuki

Honestly I am not that worried about it. If it does bomb like everyone think it is going to I am still going to enjoy it while its around. Heck even if and when it does go I will still be enjoying it like all have all my systems.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

rallydefault

Just have fun with your Wii U. That's what it boils down to. We can sit here and conjecture, make passive aggressive comments directed at one another, and simply play armchair CEOs all we want- but we just have to wait and see. If you like Nintendo and the Wii U, then support them. That's all there is to it.

Edited on by rallydefault

rallydefault

LzWinky

To be fair, some publishers were going to abandon PS3 in its first year

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Snagrio

rallydefault wrote:

Just have fun with your Wii U. That's what it boils down to. We can sit here and conjecture, make passive aggressive comments directed at one another, and simply play armchair CEOs all we want- but we just have to wait and see. If you like Nintendo and the Wii U, then support them. That's all there is to it.

And yet, we'll all still continue to argue...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

RancidVomit86

SCAR392 wrote:

Untitled

lol

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

LzWinky

Good quote. Ironic that it came from Apple considering so many hate the company, but it still speaks the truth

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SCRAPPER392

I think the i products were VERY cool for a while, but they're not adding very much diversity year to year. There's differences for sure, but developers rarely go past what iPad 2 or iPhone 3G can do. Even my brothers iPod nano from 2009 can do 95% of what an iPod nano today can do. The i products have alot of potential, but never push it to the max. Siri is NOT worth paying an extra $100 for, at least not right now.
iOS needs to start running full software like a Windos 8 tablet. It's inevitable full software is going to outshine apps, and while apps definitely have their appeal(and will even when full software is around), Apple needs to get computer OS programs on there. We all know it can, it just won't.

Qwest

kereke12

triforcepower73 wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Untitled

This guy is probably out there working his ass off trying to get that support... I don't see you doing anything about it.

And he's also working on pikmin, the new mario, wind waker hd, and the new zelda! LOT of work for this guy.

you have a very good point

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.