Forums

Topic: Black ops II downloadable content

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

code_panic

Well some of us don't own another system atm. but Idk why I would want the same game on more than one system. could you at least sign it and help out? the petition only needs 877 more signs

To play or not to play is the easy question

Twitter:

TOMBOY25

i signed for ya bud but with such a small community i really dont think they care about wii u to be honest.

Edited on by TOMBOY25

TOMBOY25

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8827-8761 | Nintendo Network ID: TOMBOY25

code_panic

Guys even if you don't own this game it would be awesome if you could sign it. this is unfair treatment pertaining to the wii u system and it affects all of us in reality, if activision won't give us DLC now, what makes them want to give it to us later if we don't show them who's boss?

Twitter:

code_panic

@tomboy, I know. its just stupid that they want to look at it that way. if DLC was provided, how much you want to bet the system would light up? even if its only for a little while! I know people who stopped playing because of the lack of content would start playing again, and I would continue to play. because lately I've been rather bored with the same maps and the lack of play.

Twitter:

TOMBOY25

code_panic wrote:

@tomboy, I know. its just stupid that they want to look at it that way. if DLC was provided, how much you want to bet the system would light up? even if its only for a little while! I know people who stopped playing because of the lack of content would start playing again, and I would continue to play. because lately I've been rather bored with the same maps and the lack of play.

the lack of dlc is why i traded it for a ps3 copy which i sold 1 week later after seeing all the hackers and screaming swearing 12yr olds

TOMBOY25

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8827-8761 | Nintendo Network ID: TOMBOY25

code_panic

TOMBOY25 wrote:

code_panic wrote:

the lack of dlc is why i traded it for a ps3 copy which i sold 1 week later after seeing all the hackers and screaming swearing 12yr olds

haha. thus why im sticking to Wii U. so far the hacking issues are being held back and the wiikey u shouldn't cause any problems with that

Twitter:

romulux

There are so few players on Wii U that DLC maps would only fragment the playing community more. I don't like to justify any company giving Nintendo fans the short end of the stick, but this is one case where it really is not worth it to bring extra content over. I wouldn't pay 1/3 of the total cost of the game (or more) for a few new maps anyway.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Phatosaurus

Activision f you over and you STILL want to give them more of your money?

Edited on by Phatosaurus

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

theblackdragon

If you'd like to advertise your petition here at Nintendo Life, please feel free to use your profile information and/or user signature to do so. Good luck to you! :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.