Forums

Topic: What's your favorite Nintendo system?

Posts 101 to 120 of 323

Spagem

Yeah. I would play a SP but my hands have gotten bigger since I last played my SP. XD Its too tiny. lol. So anyways... GameCube may be my new favorite.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Mieu-Fire

gamecube is my favorite nintendo console just cause of all the games
i used my Gameboyplayer so much on my gamecube it one of the best parts of the gamecube

MANGO

Spagem

Okay. I have never had a GameCube before but I played a few of the games on my Wii. It will be fun playing some of the GC games too. ( I went with PS2 during the gamecube time )

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Mieu-Fire

you should chase down tales of symphonia you wont regreat it

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

Spagem

Tales of Syphonia? Never heard of it. GameCube game? @mieu-fire

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

mega wrote:

Tales of Syphonia? Never heard of it. GameCube game? @mieu-fire

really its known as the best rpg on the gamecube

MANGO

holchasaur

To be completely honest, I think the SNES is The Best video game system ever created. You would think it would be such a hard decision when you compare it to ALL the other Nintendo consoles but for me, it's not, it's the clear choice. I really do love 2D platformers and the SNES has just the right graphics and refined controls.

(Donkey Kong Country = favorite series of all time)

Reviews Editor, Pure Xbox
Reviewer, Nintendo Life

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6881-1012 | Nintendo Network ID: DaveRandall | Twitter:

Spagem

DRL wrote:

To be completely honest, I think the SNES is The Best video game system ever created. You would think it would be such a hard decision when you compare it to ALL the other Nintendo consoles but for me, it's not, it's the clear choice. I really do love 2D platformers and the SNES has just the right graphics and refined controls.

(Donkey Kong Country = favorite series of all time)

-oo- Bro Fist!!! Agreed. It isnt a hard dicision at all. SNES all the way.

Spagem

e-love

I already said before on this I think SNES is the greatest, BUT Gamecube is my personal favorite.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Spagem

Yeah. That may be the same with me once I get the GameCube. But the biggest reason I personally think SNES is the greatest is... ( Some of you can see it coming ) SUPER METROID!!!!

Spagem

e-love

$11 for Tales of Symphonia?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Spagem

Oh thanks! Once I can get on the computer I'll watch it. ( At the time I'm using a 3DS. ) @mieu-fire

Spagem

Iceberg

Gamecube. It has so many underrated titles plus the games are mega cheap.

Iceberg

Spagem

Nixons_Corpse wrote:

Gamecube. It has so many underrated titles plus the games are mega cheap.

And don't forget it has the GameBoy Player adapter. ^-^

Spagem

Mr-Metroid

Super NES. IT had so many great games like Super Metroid, AxeLay, F-zero, SMW, ect.

Who has two thumbs and loves hot springs?
Everyone with two thumbs!

Spagem

mieu-fire wrote:

virtual boy durrr

Now Ive seen it all.

Spagem

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.