Showing 1 to 20 of 26
1. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 19:40 BST
Well, since Nintendo hasn't announced any new New Play Control games yet, what game do you want?
2. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 19:41 BST
Wind Waker I want most
Nintendo Network ID: Edwicket
3. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 19:42 BST
It would be cool to see luigi's mansion on wii. You could hold B to turn on the vacuum and pull to suck in the ghost.
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
4. Posted: Wed 15th Jul 2009 00:14 BST
My list:Wind WakerLuigi's MansionKirby's Air RideSunshine
5. Posted: Wed 15th Jul 2009 00:19 BST
6. Posted: Wed 15th Jul 2009 00:29 BST
Mario Kart Double Dash
7. Posted: Wed 15th Jul 2009 00:31 BST
F-Zero GX with motion controls, easier diffuclty settings and online. I would actually prefer a sequel though.
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture
8. Posted: Wed 15th Jul 2009 00:33 BST
ditto, but i never played GX
9. Posted: Wed 15th Jul 2009 03:12 BST
Sunshine- would make FLUDD much easier to control, hands downLuigi's Mansion- like FLUDD, the vacuum would be much easier with the remoteUsing the Wind Waker would be easier, and more fun, with the remoteMario Kart DD won't ever come to NPC because Mario Kart Wii already fills that purpose
I'd love to see Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour come to NPC. It'd make it much more fun in multiplayer.
I've never played Metroid or F-Zero, save for demos on Brawl.
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
10. Posted: Wed 15th Jul 2009 10:47 BST
Wind Waker and Sunshine, as for non Nintendo rereleases with NPC then KH 1 & 2, MGS 2 & 3 and Devil May Cry.
there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain
11. Posted: Wed 15th Jul 2009 12:41 BST
I'd be happy with a localised Chibi Robo at this point, but I'm not sure that's going to happen so I may import it in the future. Thankfully it's a budget release!
BLOG, mail: email@example.com
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron
12. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 01:02 BST
I know next to nothing about Pikmin.
13. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 01:48 BST
@Lakitu 64 They have that, just not in America.
14. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 21:26 BST
15. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 21:35 BST
Wind waker with a DS tingle tuner with more stuff.
This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!
16. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 21:38 BST
Hey, at least it's finally get a price drop.
But in reality, Wind Waker is the only one I could see myself getting.
Edited on Thu 16th July, 2009 @ 21:38 by Buster13
Flipnote Code: Right, Down, A, Up,B, Right, Left, X
17. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 21:48 BST
wind waker, sunshine, luigi's mansion, kirby air ride, chibi robo
TJ- Brawl FC: 3351-3728-1943youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/tj9874
18. Posted: Fri 17th Jul 2009 01:47 BST
@tjthebest They have Chibi Robo, just not in America.
19. Posted: Fri 17th Jul 2009 15:36 BST
20. Posted: Fri 17th Jul 2009 22:19 BST
Wind Waker, Sunshine, Luigis Mansion and Eternal Darkness: Sanitys Requiem.
Currently playing:Wii + GC - House of the dead: overkill, Guitar hero world tour, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Eternal darkness: sanitys requiemDS - Final fantasy 4, Rhythm paradise, Pokemon platinum, GTA:CTW.VC + WiiWare - Icarian, Lostwinds, Zelda: Maj..