Forums

Topic: Game vs. Game

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 2,056

DreamyViridi

Somewhat ironically, Sunshine gets my vote. I had more memories with that game, I've yet to play Luigi's Mansion.

Super Mario Sunshine: 11

Luigi's Mansion: 13

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

zoroarkrules25

I go with luigi's mansion. Sunshine was good but was just lacking something. Luigis mansion was creative and fun.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

emaan

Super Mario Sunshine: 11
Luigi's Mansion: 14

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

LuigiTheGreenFire

Super Mario Sunshine. It has way more replay value and the overall presentation is far superior.

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

emaan

Super Mario Sunshine: 12

I love how there's been two Luigi-themed users, who voted for Sunshine :b

ديسكو الحب

rayword45

Sunshine, LM was far too short.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

emaan

Super Mario Sunshine: 13

@GamecubeMan, you could be the deciding factor

ديسكو الحب

mookysam

I enjoyed the FLUDD mechanic in Sunshine, but the game overall had some niggling issues.

My vote goes to Luigi's Mansion, which I didn't actually play until 2009. I was ill at the time and in between sleeping and throwing up, Luigi's Mansion pretty much got me through the day. Good level design, inventive gameplay and great presentation. Maaaaarioooooooo?

Switch FC: SW-7078-8737-1884

Switch Friend Code: SW-7078-8737-1884

KAHN

look at this! looks like we've pitted two black sheeps of the same flock in the same ring! funny thing, these are my favorite 3D Mario games!
i hate mario 64 for a lot of reasons, one of which being the level assortment. i hate how a series of levels take place in the same area. i hate how Ninty brought it back in almost every other 3D mario game, not leaving out Mario Sunshine, though i do think they did it better than on M64. i like how LM took place in a big mansion. no paintings to jump in, no areas to play several levels in, that was the life. Those paintings ruined the gameplay experience for me, so i'm glad LM left them out. without Gameplay, i don't think there's much to mario, i mean no one plays mario for the story .
me personally, i love both games, for better for worse, but i think i like LM a little more.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Klimbatize

Luigi's Mansion.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Linky_97

Luigi's Mansion is much better! I never really liked Sunshine as much as all the other 3D Mario games... It's the worst 3D Mario IMO!

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

emaan

Super Mario Sunshine: 13
Luigi's Mansion: 17

ديسكو الحب

TysonOfTime

I'll vote for Sunshine. I love that game... now I just wish I could find where I put it. -_-"

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

emaan

Super Mario Sunshine: 14
Luigi's Mansion: 18

ديسكو الحب

renaryuugufan92

I have to say i liked both Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion evenly~

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231
Console history 1998 - today: N64 & PS1, GCN & PS2, Wii & 360, Wii U & XBONE
Handheld history 1999 - today: GBC, GBA SP, og DS, og 3DS & XL.
Hybri...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874 | Nintendo Network ID: Nick-kun13

Jeremyx7

Super Mario Sunshine synopsis: Huge open world/levels, variety of gameplay mechanics, crazy boss battles, potentially 40+hrs of content, 120 stars, and YOSHI!! Sunshine is like all the mario games put into one giant blender with an added buddy named FLUDD to make it that much more interesting.

Lugi's Mansion synopsis: Medium sized mansion, good/fun but repetitive gameplay mechanics, fun but easy to figure out bosses, only a few hours to complete the game, and no Yoshi =( ........Mansion is a very well made game with cool and very very interesting mechanics but overall it just does not compare in terms of content, scope, and re playability.

Sunshine has my vote 110% over Luigi's Mansion at any given time.

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

Kinsale

Jeremyx7 wrote:

Super Mario Sunshine synopsis:Huge open world/levels, variety of gameplay mechanics, crazy boss battles, potentially 40+hrs of content, 120 stars, and YOSHI!! Sunshine is like all the mario games put into one giant blender with an added buddy named FLUDD to make it that much more interesting.

Lugi's Mansion synopsis: Medium sized mansion, good/fun but repetitive gameplay mechanics, fun but easy to figure out bosses, only a few hours to complete the game, and no Yoshi =( ........Mansion is a very well made game with cool and very very interesting mechanics but overall it just does not compare in terms of content, scope, and re playability.

Sunshine has my vote 110% over Luigi's Mansion at any given time.

I have to agree with you on Super Mario Sunshine being better, but saying that a downside is that there isn't yoshi in Luigi's Mansion doesn't really make since, because honestly, where would you use yoshi? I can't think of a single spot where it would make since to have him.

Anyways, if it wasn't clear I vote for Sunshine.

Edited on by Kinsale

Who are you running from? (?_?)/
someday there will be a cactus pokemon, that is actually good.
(O vvv O)/ add me if you want to play KI:U, or ACNL, OR Pokemon
I make a lot of typos, so expect many of my posts to be edited

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8031-2017

emaan

Super Mario Sunshine: 16
Luigi's Mansion: 18

and so it continues~

ديسكو الحب

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic