Super Mario Sunshine: 19
Luigi's Mansion: 18

Edited on by SuperToad

SuperToad

e-love

Luigi's Mansion: 18

It's so close

Anyone who hasn't voted, be sure to state it soon!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Pichuka97

Luigis Mansion for me. I don't know why I like it more but I choose it because I tend to play it more than Sunshine sooooooooo yeah.

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3887-5606-5777 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

e-love

Luigi's Mansion: 19

Tie~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TwilightV

Super Mario Sunshine. Even though I like both Sunshine takes longer to complete.

TwilightV

swordx

I'm going to vote for Luigi's Mansion, putting it in the lead by a single point.

swordx

kevohki

Super Mario Sunshine.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

Spoony_Tech

Awe will it just end already!! I was hoping to be able to move on to the next round. Even though I voted Sunshine I'm pulling for Luigi's mansion!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

As I kid, I loved both, but if you were to ask my kid self which one he liked more, he would say "Get Shine!" and if you were to ask me now, I would say Super Mario Sunshine.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Geonjaha

Super Mario Sunshine: 22
Luigi's Mansion: 22

This is horrible. Just end it already and call it a tie.
Letting one vote decide it would just be unfair - they're obviously equally matched.

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

BandG

both of them are such fantastic games, but without a doubt sunshine is better. in quality, length, thought, fun, visuals, and music ( just barely ). you cant say a game is better if you havent played both sooooo dont vote if your like " ive never played sunshine, and i love Luigis mansion, i heard sunshine sucks so Luigis mansion is better" or the other way around.

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

ToadFan

Super Mario Sunshine

ToadFan

Spoony_Tech

Geonjaha wrote:

Super Mario Sunshine: 22
Luigi's Mansion: 22

This is horrible. Just end it already and call it a tie.
Letting one vote decide it would just be unfair - they're obviously equally matched.

And just think about the big lead Luigi's had at one point 10-3 was the best at on point!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Reala

Luigi's Mansion

Reala

SheldonRandoms

And this game's winner is, A TIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TheKingOfTown

Actually Sunsine's in the lead by one.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.