Retro Forum

Topic: Game vs. Game

Showing 1,541 to 1,560 of 2,068

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Linky_97

1,541. Posted:

Luigi's Mansion is much better! I never really liked Sunshine as much as all the other 3D Mario games... It's the worst 3D Mario IMO!

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

1,542. Posted:

Super Mario Sunshine: 13
Luigi's Mansion: 17

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

cheetahman91

1,543. Posted:

Super Mario Sunshine: 13.
Luigi's Mansion: 18.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

1,544. Posted:

I'll vote for Sunshine. I love that game... now I just wish I could find where I put it. -_-"

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

1,545. Posted:

Super Mario Sunshine: 14
Luigi's Mansion: 18

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

renaryuugufan92

1,546. Posted:

I have to say i liked both Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion evenly~

3DS Friendcode: 0001-3400-5874 | NNID: Nick-kun13 | Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78
Console history 1998 - today: N64 & PS1, GCN & PS2, Wii & 360, Wii U & Alienware 17
Handheld history 1999 - today: GBC, GBA SP, original DS, 3DS, 3DS XL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jeremyx7

1,547. Posted:

Super Mario Sunshine synopsis: Huge open world/levels, variety of gameplay mechanics, crazy boss battles, potentially 40+hrs of content, 120 stars, and YOSHI!! Sunshine is like all the mario games put into one giant blender with an added buddy named FLUDD to make it that much more interesting.

Lugi's Mansion synopsis: Medium sized mansion, good/fun but repetitive gameplay mechanics, fun but easy to figure out bosses, only a few hours to complete the game, and no Yoshi =( ........Mansion is a very well made game with cool and very very interesting mechanics but overall it just does not compare in terms of content, scope, and re playability.

Sunshine has my vote 110% over Luigi's Mansion at any given time.

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kinsale

1,548. Posted:

Jeremyx7 wrote:

Super Mario Sunshine synopsis:Huge open world/levels, variety of gameplay mechanics, crazy boss battles, potentially 40+hrs of content, 120 stars, and YOSHI!! Sunshine is like all the mario games put into one giant blender with an added buddy named FLUDD to make it that much more interesting.

Lugi's Mansion synopsis: Medium sized mansion, good/fun but repetitive gameplay mechanics, fun but easy to figure out bosses, only a few hours to complete the game, and no Yoshi =( ........Mansion is a very well made game with cool and very very interesting mechanics but overall it just does not compare in terms of content, scope, and re playability.

Sunshine has my vote 110% over Luigi's Mansion at any given time.

I have to agree with you on Super Mario Sunshine being better, but saying that a downside is that there isn't yoshi in Luigi's Mansion doesn't really make since, because honestly, where would you use yoshi? I can't think of a single spot where it would make since to have him.

Anyways, if it wasn't clear I vote for Sunshine.

Edited on by Kinsale

Who are you running from? (?_?)/
someday there will be a cactus pokemon, that is actually good.
(O vvv O)/ add me if you want to play KI:U, or ACNL, OR Pokemon
I make a lot of typos, so expect many of my posts to be edited

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8031-2017

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

1,549. Posted:

Super Mario Sunshine: 16
Luigi's Mansion: 18

and so it continues~

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jeremyx7

1,550. Posted:

Kinsale wrote:

Jeremyx7 wrote:

Super Mario Sunshine synopsis:Huge open world/levels, variety of gameplay mechanics, crazy boss battles, potentially 40+hrs of content, 120 stars, and YOSHI!! Sunshine is like all the mario games put into one giant blender with an added buddy named FLUDD to make it that much more interesting.

Lugi's Mansion synopsis: Medium sized mansion, good/fun but repetitive gameplay mechanics, fun but easy to figure out bosses, only a few hours to complete the game, and no Yoshi =( ........Mansion is a very well made game with cool and very very interesting mechanics but overall it just does not compare in terms of content, scope, and re playability.

Sunshine has my vote 110% over Luigi's Mansion at any given time.

I have to agree with you on Super Mario Sunshine being better, but saying that a downside is that there isn't yoshi in Luigi's Mansion doesn't really make since, because honestly, where would you use yoshi? I can't think of a single spot where it would make since to have him.

Anyways, if it wasn't clear I vote for Sunshine.

haha yeah I know, I just felt like throwing in a arbitrary reason to further my love for Sunshine over Mansion. :D

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

AuthorMessage
Avatar

I-U

1,551. Posted:

Super Mario Sunshine has the level of charm and personality I want to see more of in the Mario franchise. I love how the game is focused with Isle Delfino and how well established the Piantas, Nokis and island regions become through that focus. Boss battles were outstanding in this title, especially Manta Storm and Mecha Bowser. As for Luigi's Mansion, Bogmire's its star and that hasn't been enough to get me really into that game.

Super Mario Sunshine: 17
Luigi's Mansion: 18

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Austroid

1,552. Posted:

As much as I love Luigi, and the fact that he got his own game, have to say Sunshine is better.

There is more replayability, enviorments, memorable moments and boss battles (Mecha Bowser is so awesome and cinematic!), and its much less repetitive. I remember beating Luigi's Mansion in a few days, while Sunshine took me much longer. TBH when I first got Luigi's Mansion and beat it, I got rid of it because you didn't have anything to do afterwards (of course I regretted it later on), as opposed to Sunshine where you were free to roam around, replay levels, and even wear shades and a Shine Sprite shirt!

Edited on by Austroid

My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Final Results
Currently playing: (3DS) Smash Bros. 4

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

1,553. Posted:

Super Mario Sunshine: 18
Luigi's Mansion: 18

It's currently a tie!

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

1,554. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Super Mario Sunshine: 18
Luigi's Mansion: 18

It's currently a tie!

Next vote wins! ;)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

1,555. Posted:

@Tech101, that's a last resort :O

We usually have the winner be decided by at least winning by 2.

I'll give it a little more time.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

1,556. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

@Tech101, that's a last resort :O

We usually have the winner be decided by at least winning by 2.

I'll give it a little more time.

How about high noon Pacific time Saturday!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

1,557. Posted:

/me places mustache on and deepens voice... ahem.

I vote Sunshine!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KingDunsparce

1,558. Posted:

Wow, another toughie. While I love both games, I'll say Sunshine on this one since its a lot longer and I absolutely love playing through the game time and time again. Did I even decide on the last one? :P

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SuperToad

1,559. Posted:

Super Mario Sunshine: 20
Luigi's Mansion: 18

Untitled

Edited on by SuperToad

SuperToad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

1,560. Posted:

SuperToad wrote:

Super Mario Sunshine: 20
Luigi's Mansion: 18

Untitled

Sunshine has 19. My second vote was a joke.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!