Forums

Topic: Game vs. Game

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 2,015

Lunapplebloom

Well, I guess I'll have to change that then.

I for one like Luigi's Mansion more, because of it's uniqueness. Sucking up ghosts was such a treat, and the music was great even though it got a bit repetitive later on. Although, this is pretty much a situation of comparing an apple to an orange to me, since they are so radically different.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Geonjaha

Super Mario Sunshine: 24
Luigi's Mansion: 24

Tie plez? D:

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

KingDunsparce

If we don't call a tie, this might go on for a while xD

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

NinFreak

Sunshine

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

e-love

Winner: ? ...It's this topic's first ever, TIE!

It seems the community opinion is that both games are equally amazing. With some clearly making it apparent that they love them both the same. Which one is better? Perhaps we'll never know. Perhaps we don't need to know.

Until next time, Mario and Luigi

Untitled

Untitled

NEW: Special: Wave Race vs. SSX [Series]

Wave Race: 0
SSX: 0

Start voting now!

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

kkslider5552000

Ooh, I like this one. Especially since both series aren't talked about as much as they probably should be.

I've only played 2 games from each series but I'll say SSX. Both Waverace 64 and the GCN one were solid from what I remember but nothing mindblowing really. SSX Tricky and 3 are some of my favorite "sports" games. This was during the big extreme sports gaming boom, which I really miss. I'm not sure if EA Sports BIG is still around. But in the first half of the previous decade we had the SSX games, the Tony Hawk games, NBA/NFL Street and countless EXTREME racing games, it was great.

SSX Tricky gets bonus points just for the use of Run DMC but the whole game is about doing just ridiculous snowboard tricks and it's all so fun. SSX 3 was even better, being about as open as game entirely on a snowboard can be with different events and challenges or whatever. You would just go down different parts of the mountain and find all sorts of stuff and choose where to go, it was a simple but awesome addition, comparable to when Tony Hawk let you really explore levels in 4. Granted unlike Tricky I haven't played 3 for like 8 years but I very much remember it being better and Tricky has held up enough that I still think it's better than any Waverace game.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Arminillo

Wave Race. Wave Race 64 was cool.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

shingi_70

1080° Snowboarding

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

TwilightV

Wave Race. Regrettably, I have never played an SSX game, but I assume my opinion would be the same.

TwilightV

e-love

Wave Race: 2
SSX: 1

StarBoy91

SSX, just because I've had more experience with that series than I had with Wave Race

To each their own

6ch6ris6

i only played one old wave race game on the gameboy. it was pretty cool.
and i only played ssx blur on the wii. it was pretty cool, too.

i say SSX just because of the music

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

e-love

Wave Race: 2
SSX: 3

swordx

I've never played SSX, but since I dislike snowboarding games and I have fond memories of the Wave Race arcade, I'll go with Wave Race.

swordx

Jani-Koblaney

Wave Race gets my vote..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

e-love

Wave Race: 4
SSX: 4

I expected there to be less votes this time around, but oh well.
It's nice to change things up a little, they don't have to all be popular games or series.

moomoo

Easily SSX, if only because there are more of those games out there. The reboot that came out last year is particularly great. I like Wave Race too, but I've just spent way more time with SSX.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Spoony_Tech

Wave race for me. Don't like snow. Sick of snow. Don't like snow worlds or games based off snow. What little I've played of it its not for me. Give me warm tropics any day. Really like wave race!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

e-love

Wave Race: 5
SSX: 5

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.