Forums

Topic: Dumbest Way(s) To Die In A Video Game?

Posts 21 to 40 of 54

Burning_Spear

Jumping into a chasm because you think that just may be where that freakin' star coin is hidden.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

KingMike

Sonic gets bored waiting for you to control him in Sonic CD.

Awhile ago, I saw a guy on youtube die in SMB2 by getting trapped under a key, allowing a Shy Guy to walk into him.

KingMike

SkywardLink98

In Guild Wars 2 giant birds (kinda like the Chocobo) are some of the consistent enemies in the game, and some players turn bosses into them to take away there 1 hit kill attacks. It's always humiliating to be killed by a screaming ostrich.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

The_Word

Geonjaha wrote:

Cant believe it hasn't been posted yet...but ok.
WARNING: Contains harsh language

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! OMG this made my day! Thanks Geonjaha!

I'm seeing doubles! o.O VVV
3DS Friend Code: 5043-1560-5349

NotAUsernameHere

The_Word wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

Cant believe it hasn't been posted yet...but ok.
WARNING: Contains harsh language

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! OMG this made my day! Thanks Geonjaha!

I've seen that vid before...

Backlog (Games and stuff here)
My mediocre at best Youtube channel (MK8/Smash Replay dump)
Avatar: Severa/Selena (Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates)
"You are going to need much bigger guns!" - Heavy, TF2
Friendly neighborhood Meme Researcher and Fire Emblem fan.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Hokori

Failing a song in Ouendan that decides the fate of the entire planet

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

The_Word

Leave the battlefield for 10 seconds (Halo)

I'm seeing doubles! o.O VVV
3DS Friend Code: 5043-1560-5349

The_Word

Is it dumbest ways to die or lose?

I'm seeing doubles! o.O VVV
3DS Friend Code: 5043-1560-5349

The_Word

Oh ok, we'll I was thinking Tetris but they aren't really dumb ways of losing.

I'm seeing doubles! o.O VVV
3DS Friend Code: 5043-1560-5349

The_Word

Even though it's in that song...

I'm seeing doubles! o.O VVV
3DS Friend Code: 5043-1560-5349

Late

My friend's death in Worms 3D some years ago. Well, only one of his worms died but it was so funny.
He had his worm in a place where there were no one there except his own worms and he didn't have any good weapons to use so he threw a grenade just to end his turn somehow. He threw it at the wall in front of his worm and it happened to bounce next to his other worm and explode just when it was in front of that worm's face and so his worm drowned. I remember us laughing at it for quite some time and it's still one of my favorite, although dumb, ways to die.

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer” ~ Satoru Iwata

NNID: LateXD
3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

The_Word

Some of the pigs in angry birds fall a meter or less and die, and some even just roll around a little and die.

I'm seeing doubles! o.O VVV
3DS Friend Code: 5043-1560-5349

NotAUsernameHere

The_Word wrote:

Some of the pigs in angry birds fall a meter or less and die, and some even just roll around a little and die.

It's not that easy if you have to fight ones dressed up as storm troopers, with guns in their hands

Backlog (Games and stuff here)
My mediocre at best Youtube channel (MK8/Smash Replay dump)
Avatar: Severa/Selena (Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates)
"You are going to need much bigger guns!" - Heavy, TF2
Friendly neighborhood Meme Researcher and Fire Emblem fan.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Geonjaha

Late wrote:

My friend's death in Worms 3D some years ago. Well, only one of his worms died but it was so funny.
He had his worm in a place where there were no one there except his own worms and he didn't have any good weapons to use so he threw a grenade just to end his turn somehow. He threw it at the wall in front of his worm and it happened to bounce next to his other worm and explode just when it was in front of that worm's face and so his worm drowned. I remember us laughing at it for quite some time and it's still one of my favorite, although dumb, ways to die.

Worms is one of the best games for dumb ways to die. One player can be very close to winning, and then suddenly something goes wrong (usually it involves bombs or ninja ropes :3).

Edited on by Geonjaha

I make Pixel Art on occasion, and sometimes sell them as Game Assets.

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic