Topic: Xbox 360 Worth it?

Showing 1 to 20 of 34

Fatal error: Call to a member function getForumSignature() on a non-object in /var/www/dgp-live/themes/base/templates/forum/topic/reply.php on line 63
AuthorMessage
vampirelich

vampirelich

1. Posted:

I only have a Wii and PS3 but tomorrow walmart is having a special on 360 Arcades its $199.99 but you get a $100 gift card. So I was going to pick up the Arcade and use the $100 gift card to pick up a 120 gig HDD for the 360.

So basically its like getting a 120 gig 360 for about $250 with tax and stuff, so what do you guys think?
Worth it or not?

vampirelich

AuthorMessage
WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

2. Posted:

Yes, it is definitely worth it. It looks like Walmart is trying to get the early jump on Black Friday. I just hope that you get there early because I'm sure that they are going to go really fast. Good luck on getting one.:)

WolfRamHeart

Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart

AuthorMessage
Nintendork

Nintendork

3. Posted:

Old(er) model: hell no
New model: maybe.......

That's why you're still a kid.
ADD ME ON PSN: xnintendorkx
Youtube account: xNintendorkx

AuthorMessage
vampirelich

vampirelich

4. Posted:

They start selling them at 7am, and Im goin try and get there by 6:30
I had called and they only have 14 of them.

Edited on by vampirelich

vampirelich

AuthorMessage
Slapshot

Slapshot

5. Posted:

I thought the Elite is now $300 USD isn't that an even better deal, not that this one doesn't sound great..... and whats your PSN screen name, post it in the PS3 Thread

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
CorbsAdmin

Corbs

6. Posted:

The Xbox 360 is a great console. I think you'll enjoy it. And good luck scoring that deal.

Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square

AuthorMessage

7. Posted:

Don't by the XBOX 360. I had two of them, and both of them crashed the exact same way. I took the best possible care of it as well, even sprang for the cooling station. Do yourself a favor, save your money.

Edited on by