Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 501 to 520 of 1,521

Ravage

Yeah, I also heard that the colour pallete was a little blande, and it is also fairly difficult, but not really difficult. It doesn't really look too much like a JRPG, it seems to have some qualities to it, but it looks like it has a large western RPG influence.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Slapshot

Yep, I thought the same thing. I would prob rent it first on the cheap and if you like it then buy it. Hands Down though, its a SEGA game and looks really promising for the future of SEGA. They have really been looking better and better lately with the kart racer and now this. Alpha Protocol around the corner is shaping up to be pretty amazing and Im sure its cross platform as well.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

The_Fox

slapshot82 wrote:

What up guys, you Gears of War fans will love this one, its now CONFIRMED for Release.
http://n4g.com/xbox360/News-505605.aspx

Awesome! I've been waiting for the sequel for awhile now.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

MetalMario

A whole year. Oh well. I can wait. Not much of a Gears Fan.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

RandomWiiPlayer

I never liked Gears, I'll pass.

I just bought Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter and the Ultimate Genesis Collection. Haven't played them yet, though.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Slapshot

@Random.... both are Incredible. GRAW is really fun online on the 360. Genesis Collection will have your old shcool blood pumping in no time. Both Vectorman games on one disc is just incredible.

RandomWiiPlayer

Yeah, I was just playing GRAW a few minutes ago. The campaign is kinda challenging, but still great. I haven't played online yet, I always finish the single player mode of a game before jumping into online play. It was a good deal, they were on sale for GameStop Game Days.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Slapshot

Single player is great as well too on graw. I enjoyed that game all the way around, oh you should check out the new Future Soldier trailer. Graphics will make you say omg for sure.

Ravage

Red Dead Redemption looks awesome, can't wait for that one. Anyone else with me on that one?

y2josh

I'm with you on that, Ravage. Looks amazing.

y2josh

OldBoy

I can't wait for RDR either.Looks like finally the cowboy game I've been waiting for all this time. GUN was ok but RDR looks like it could be awesome.Big fan of GTA so I have high hopes for this one.

What's this bit for again?

Ravage

I thought GUN was a lot of fun. The funny thing is, I'm not really a fan of westerns, although I like the odd one, but western games sound like an awesome idea.

Slapshot

Yeah, I was completely down with GUN myself, minus the horrid portable version of the game. I played the original on XBOX and it was just a hands down blast to me. My brother and I were just talking about RDR, and he just picked up Call of Juarez: Call of Blood and said it was a blast as well on X360. Havent played it but he is really enjoying it so far.

The_Fox

I dig western themes in games. Gun and Call of Juarez felt like a nice change of pace from the usual settings you see in games on the 360/PS3. The only real problem I had with COJ: Bound in Blood is that the A.I for your partner was sorely lacking.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Slapshot

@The Fox.... I havent played it but I would really like to at some point in the future. RDR will be a must play if it keeps shaping up like it has been. Oh and multiplayer has been announced as well.

...... oh and I really like you Signature, though with our current US President its no longer just old men, now we have young ones dreaming up wars as well.

The_Fox

@Slapshot:
I'm really, really hoping RDR will be good, as it feels like I've been waiting forever for it. I don't think Rockstar will let us down, though.

And regarding the quote, it'd be nice to see a day when it's not relevant, wouldn't it?

-President John Adams

Slapshot

@fox.... I know everything I've read about the game just gets better and better.

As for the quote, I too would love to see the day, it will never happen, power corrupts minds.

Oh Gears of War 3 is confirmed for April 2011.

Did any of u guys grab the Modern Warfare 2 maps, I'm so stoked to get it finally on PS3. I literally can't wait. Borderlands is holding me out until then Dang good though.

Magi

I picked up Infinite Undiscovery, Marvel Ultimate Alliance (limited ed.), and Warhammer: Battle Alliance the other day at Play N Trade. They're still running their buy 2 used get 1 free deal so I stocked up on a few more. The first is an RPG so I'm pretty psyched about it. I already have the Marvel game on the PS2 but I figured I'd get it again for the achievements and limited edition costumes/characters/etc. Even though I have it for the PS2, I think I played it for all of about 15 minutes so at least it'll still be "new" to me. The Warhammer game seemed to be a Starcraft type game.

Regardless, I'll probably never get to play them due to my insanely huge backlog but at least they're there for when I'm ready.

Magi

The_Fox

@Magi:
Ah, I see you've fallen into the same trap I have. I see a good deal and pick up some titles and create a backlog so big I never clear it our before the next big thing thing comes around. I've never heard of WH: Battle Alliance before. Did you mean Battle March?

@Slapshot
I play MW2 every other day, so I picked up the new maps on day 1. Sure, they're pricier than I would like but they're all pretty great. Bailout is a favorite of mine, and Crash is still awesome.

Edited on by The_Fox

-President John Adams

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.