Showing 1 to 20 of 29
1. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 00:11 BST
Wii Sports Resort + 2nd Wii Motion PlusForza Motorsport 2: Platinum HitsGame & Watch Gallery 4Wario Land: Shake It!New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Are You Afraid of the DarkClarissa Explains It AllThe Secret World of Alex MackChip 'n' Dale: Rescue RangersTiny Toon Adventures
Edited on Sat 12th September, 2009 @ 01:00 by The_Ink_Pit_Ox
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
2. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 00:14 BST
I'm either getting an XBox 360 Elite or a new laptop, prob an XBOX 360 elite. Also getting Halo 3 and some Live points.Then some money from my family members.
Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14I have great videos!
3. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 00:14 BST
Nice. I'll be getting:New Super Mario Bros. Wii(hopefully not) Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside StoryKingdom Hearts 358/2 DaysMoney
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
4. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 00:16 BST
(To my parents)PS3 Slim (for my brother and me)LittleBigPlanet: Game of the Year EditionMario and Luigi: BISNintendo Points CardCalvin and Hobbes tenth anniversary book This is just my first draft .
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
5. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 00:47 BST
Here's my Christmas list...
1. Eat lots!2. Drink lots!3. Be merry, lots!4. Then breathe a huge sigh of relief when it's all over.
6. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 00:50 BST
7. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 00:51 BST
1Wii2Games3The Easter Bunny
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
8. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 01:01 BST
Was asking for Forza 3, but I figure updating Forza 2 will be cheaper.
9. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 01:04 BST
A pony from Prosody.
Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart
10. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 01:05 BST
You know Christmas is in 104 days? Which are 15 weeks. Which are 3 1/2 months. So... I know commercialism thinks Christmas season starts when the summer ends but...well...it doesn't
Edited on Sat 12th September, 2009 @ 01:05 by Roopa132
Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...
11. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 01:07 BST
@Roopa132: Don't be silly, Christmas is a celebration of the birth of Jesus, durgh.
12. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 01:12 BST
My List:Nintendo DSi BlackNintendo PointsWii:GhostbustersPunch-Out!!Excitebots w/ Wii WheelWii MusicDS:The Legend of Zelda: Spirit TracksMario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside StoryChrono TriggerKingdom Hearts 358/2 DaysDVD:Teen Titans Season 1-5CD:All of MJ's!
13. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 01:14 BST
Zelda Spirit Tracks!!!!!!!
And a Wii points card and I'll be a happy camper
"Practice hospitality. bless and do not curse." Romans 12:13-14
14. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 01:17 BST
@Tony: Very impressed to see such a modest list, you have definitely been a good boy this year.
15. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 01:21 BST
Dead space extractionFire Emblem Radiant Dawnwith luck a classic controller pro (hint hint NOA)A few dvdsglow in the dark volleyballand a wall clock
man i have a weak list this year haha
16. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 01:28 BST
My parents usually just give me 50 bucks. I am an adult and I do not really celebrate the present part of Christmas. I just buy a lot for my nieces b/c they are kids and they are the ones that need Christmas presents. I also get my mom something.
17. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 01:28 BST
Hmm.. Its usually a tough pick for me.Front MissionCastlevania Symphony of the NightDevil May Cry 4Bass distortion pedalI guess I haven't put much thought into it.
"Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!" ~ General Larry Platt
18. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 01:30 BST
I was also going to ask for Spirit Tracks, but I've decided to put it on my backup list.
MY BACKUP LIST
Forza 3Spirit TracksThe Tick DVDFreakazoid DVDHey Arnold! DVD
19. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 01:37 BST
MAIN LIST:Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal BearersPhantasy Star 0An eletric guitar
20. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 01:43 BST
And what has that to do with my statement?