Showing 1 to 20 of 54
1. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 17:33 BST
2. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 17:34 BST
I have noooo idea
3. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 17:36 BST
Nope, me too. And that's after staring at the VI reeeally close until my eyes went funny. O_o
There is something behind and between the numerals, something weird.
Edited on Fri 31st July, 2009 @ 17:38 by Machu
4. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 17:37 BST
The PS3 remake of Final Fantasy VII.
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
5. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 17:37 BST
lol hopefully it's something new and not Final Fantasy related
EDIT: really Corbie? ugh I'm tired of Final Fantasy
Edited on Fri 31st July, 2009 @ 17:38 by irken004
6. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 17:38 BST
I think it's Lord of Vermilion.
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
7. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 17:39 BST
I was going to say FF6 but that would only last until tomorrow, doesn't really give any clues I can see or at least make out so far.
8. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 17:39 BST
Dream scenario would be that it's a new IP for the 360 and PS3.
Edited on Fri 31st July, 2009 @ 17:39 by AlexSays
9. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 17:51 BST
We had one of those cryptic ads for FF recently, so I'm hoping it's for something else. And something NOT turn based (yeah don't worry I know I'm kidding myself).
10. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 17:56 BST
Chrono series continuation or a new Grandia game, probably not but still.
11. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 01:01 BST
VI obviously means the 6th title of a series. (I do not know which one, now...)
..."Twilight"? I'd rather read "My Immortal."
Credits: http://fav.me/d2gq0yf <- NOT my stamp
12. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 01:10 BST
I bet its another Final Fantasy game...
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
Nintendo Network ID: willfuture
13. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 01:17 BST
I bet it is a new Chrono or Kingdom Hearts game.
email@example.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[
Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
14. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 01:19 BST
Dragon Quest VI, bout positive
15. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 01:19 BST
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
16. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 01:20 BST
it's not KH, that I'm sure
17. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 01:25 BST
They're remaking King's Knight.
18. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 01:36 BST
I don't know.
call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.deviant art page:http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/
19. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 01:44 BST
Scared of the future, but bored with the past.
20. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 01:47 BST
http://kotaku.com/5327024/hidden-square-enix-countdown-clock-artsome dude who pillaged the website and found some hidden artwork. should give you guys some more meat to the bones.
if I had to make any guesses on the art alone i'd say FF7 remake with the statue being what Jenova was encased in and the dog being well, red13.
There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore