Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Nintendo Network username/friend information sharing thread!

Showing 201 to 220 of 558

AuthorMessage

Hyrule

201. Posted:

Ok added some more people today:

erickelbarbaro
Sherlock99
Johnnytommy
Thedarkone
GeePers
LzWinky
Biograf
Armixer

Any company where the CEO takes a 50% paycut due to a slightly underperforming product, and personally apologises to its customers, cannot have bad customer service. Period.

Love Live Nintendo!

Nintendo Network ID: HyruleMage | Twitter: Hyrulianmage

AuthorMessage

Dragonfly224

202. Posted:

Anyone here got Tekken Tag Tournament 2?
Tired of playing with rage quitters, and people who have weird connections in Ranked...

Edit: NVM I had enough of this game, if it aint the spammers, its the rage quitters freezing up my Wii u...now having issues with it turning on or going back to the Wii u menu. JUUUST great.

Edited on by Dragonfly224

Name: Cindy
My Youtube Channel
Gamertag: Dragonfly224
Playstation Network ID: Tonbo224

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1425-4510 | Nintendo Network ID: Dragonfly224

AuthorMessage

Okami

203. Posted:

My NNID Grey Fox

Okami

AuthorMessage

Hyrule

204. Posted:

Dragonfly224 wrote:

Anyone here got Tekken Tag Tournament 2?
Tired of playing with rage quitters, and people who have weird connections in Ranked...

Edit: NVM I had enough of this game, if it aint the spammers, its the rage quitters freezing up my Wii u...now having issues with it turning on or going back to the Wii u menu. JUUUST great.

Just ordered Tekken, so more than happy to be your punching bag when it arrives LOL.

Any company where the CEO takes a 50% paycut due to a slightly underperforming product, and personally apologises to its customers, cannot have bad customer service. Period.

Love Live Nintendo!

AuthorMessage

SavageBlackWolf

205. Posted:

Need some people to play with on wii u. My name is GramolkinOwl on there.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1642-3519 Wiiu GramolkinOwl

AuthorMessage

Hyrule

206. Posted:

added greyfox and gramolkin

Love Live Nintendo!

AuthorMessage

Lalivero

207. Posted:

Going to add Gramo when I get back on in a bit.

...formerly - Chriiis

Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero

AuthorMessage

ClassicJetterz

208. Posted:

You know, I see friends lists being filled up very quickly.

Though I don't know any of you, I hope to make some good friends here. Maybe someday to add you guys on my Wii U friend list.
Back on NSider (Nintendo of America's official forum) during the days of DS and Wii Friend Codes, we weren't allowed to share them for some reason. I wonder how they would have handled Wii U's actual gametags. Hahaha. I'm getting old...

Edited on by ClassicJetterz

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

AuthorMessage

PhoenixUltra

209. Posted:

add me just got my wii u yesterday, i though need a new router to play online. my id is ugene4000

Wii U future of gaming.

3DS Friend Code: 4167-5558-2915 | Nintendo Network ID: ugene4000

AuthorMessage

PhoenixUltra

210. Posted:

i added a bunch of you guys, request back, i'll add more today. peace. i love wii u.

Wii U future of gaming.

3DS Friend Code: 4167-5558-2915 | Nintendo Network ID: ugene4000

AuthorMessage

zaganh

211. Posted:

add me zaganh

nintendo id zaganh

AuthorMessage

NImH

212. Posted:

ClassicJetterz wrote:

Though I don't know any of you, I hope to make some good friends here. Maybe someday to add you guys on my Wii U friend list.
Back on NSider (Nintendo of America's official forum) during the days of DS and Wii Friend Codes, we weren't allowed to share them for some reason. I wonder how they would have handled Wii U's actual gametags. Hahaha. I'm getting old...

Nice avatar there :) Add me whenever!

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter: NImH37

AuthorMessage

NImH

213. Posted:

Added SavageBlackWolf, PhoenixUltra, Hyrule... If anyone wants to add me, just request through Miiverse so I'll notice it :)

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter: NImH37

AuthorMessage

GeePers

214. Posted:

Just sent out a bunch more friend requests. I had done some through the Friends List, but going to start doing them all through Miiverse. Seems like that works a lot better as far as notifying the other party.

Wii U Nintendo ID: GeePers

AuthorMessage

ClassicJetterz

215. Posted:

NImH wrote:

ClassicJetterz wrote:

Nice avatar there :) Add me whenever!

Added. A fellow Astro fan can't be all that bad. ;)

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

AuthorMessage

arrmixer

216. Posted:

ClassicJetterz wrote:

just added you brother

proud Wii u Owner and
Fortunate to receive a 3ds XL from my other half
Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer

AuthorMessage

Tsuchiya

217. Posted:

Not played with anyone from here yet.
Wouldn't mind some people to join me for some Blopage.
I'm currently dazzling their purdy lil minds with my gold R870 Shotgun, Anna. ;)

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

AuthorMessage

Hyrule

218. Posted:

I'll add some more people Tonight, Mario, Tekken and Zombi U just turned up in the post;)

Love Live Nintendo!

AuthorMessage

Ed_Rod

219. Posted:

add me throught Miiverse: Ed_Rod

Ed_Rod

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0113-1052 | Nintendo Network ID: Ed_Rod | Twitter: ecr80

AuthorMessage

Hyrule

220. Posted:

Added a bunch of people today. Anyone up for some Tekken online hit me up

Love Live Nintendo!