Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker Level Sharing

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,405

Dpishere

@sjmartin: I played your newest level Peach Stumbles Home and thought it was great fun! Another well done course!

Super Mario Maker 2 Levels:

A Frolic through the Forest
M5T-48G-5XF

The Trials of the Haunted House
4VR-6KC-Q1G

Platforming Peril
LCS-S3G-XQG

3DS Friend Code: 2251-6206-1680 | Nintendo Network ID: Dpishere

Captain05crunch

@edgedino: Your level is wayyyy to tedious in the beginning. I tried it because it sounded cool, but the beginning is unbearable. Make there be less digging or give the user a mushroom to spin jump down.

Captain05crunch

Dpishere

@leeski241: I just finished playing Shippin' and thought it was a great level! Nintendo themselves couldn't have done any better in my opinion. And it was short, so it never had the chance to get frustrating!

M5T-48G-5XF

4VR-6KC-Q1G

Platforming Peril
LCS-S3G-XQG

edgedino

@Captain05crunch: yes there is a hidden mushroom in the beginning i put it in an invisible block a habit i need to break for those that find it as a mini to much of a prblem.

my Super Mario Maker bookmark page https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/edgedino?type=posted

edgedino

edgedino wrote:

@Captain05crunch: yes there is a hidden mushroom in the beginning i put it in an invisible block a habit i need to break for those that find it as a mini to much of a prblem.

Its directly at the far left just walk there then jump. i did make sure it was possible as a mini though.

my Super Mario Maker bookmark page https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/edgedino?type=posted

Dpishere

@mystman12: Hotel Mario is such a ridiculously fun level! It was just brimming with good ideas and fair platforming. Especially liked the fight with Bowser at the end. As a whole a very well crafted course! Star earned!

M5T-48G-5XF

4VR-6KC-Q1G

Platforming Peril
LCS-S3G-XQG

Dpishere

@Scarlet: Levels like your Well of Confusion are the reason why I love Super Mario Maker. I love it, and I don't think I'd change anything about it! Well done!

M5T-48G-5XF

4VR-6KC-Q1G

Platforming Peril
LCS-S3G-XQG

BurningSonic

@multicoloredyoshi: I'm glad you liked my level, I guess it is to hard to be considered easy. In your stage I gave up kinda early in the hard path, but I made it pretty far in the Insane path. I'll try to beat those paths later.

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

edgedino

@BurningSonic: wanna give my new level a try its incredibly easy after the digging unless you wanna try to do all the challenges (the rooms and doors to challenges).

multicoloredyoshi

@BurningSonic: Nice! I tried to make the hard and insane pretty similar in terms of gameplay, with insane taking a lot more work though. There is a way however to "cheat" past them, for those who want to make those paths trivial. I actually tried to do something similar in your level, but couldn't figure out how to "skip" Bowser.

multicoloredyoshi

Nintendo Network ID: GWYoshi

edgedino

@multicoloredyoshi: would you be willing to give this a try? just head to the left if you want to cheat through the digging.

Edited on by edgedino

multicoloredyoshi

@edgedino: Well I tried it, and even with using the mushroom I never did find an efficient method of getting through the blocks initially. The few times I managed to get out I would mistime my spin jump on the chain chomps. I did learn bob-omb timings after numerous tries though. I feel like if there were just 1 or 2 less columns that would have made it a bit more bearable. I'm guessing there's just some sort of trick to it, but I had no luck.

multicoloredyoshi

edgedino

@multicoloredyoshi: for me i gained a ton of timing also it can help if you lower the cannon with you even jump up before the throw but ultimately just takes some practice and probably help in the future if some1 else makes a level like mine but once you get past it i does become awfully easy unless you choose to do the temple but i never used the spin jump method.

Captain05crunch

@edgedino: The point is that it's tedious and therefore not fun. It's not TOO difficult, it's just not fun, so why bother? I died twice and said screw it because it wasn't worth it. Make it maybe 1-2 bombs worth of digging and you will be much better off. Seriously, would you want to play a whole level like that?

Captain05crunch

edgedino

@Captain05crunch: possibly, but i am thinking of tweaking it a tiny bit.

Edited on by edgedino

zarltok

Hey everyone !

Tired of those same old map which are either impossible or too basic & easy ? . Well you can stop searching!

Come and try the new Skill$Challenge levels

Skill$Challenge Lvl04 - Fast has you can ! EA9F-0000-0080-2B82

Skill$Challenge Lvl03 - Gomba Floor Jumping jacks ! ECB0-0000-007E-11F0

Fun and addiction guarantied

1 star would be appreciated

zarltok

Freeon-Leon

@edgedino: I agree with @Captain05crunch, the first part can be really tedious. I ended up cheating by going above the blocks and I don't think that's good. You could reduce the number of bomb explosions needed to get out of there and maybe place a platform below so you don't die if you spin jump and dig.

Edited on by Freeon-Leon

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

edgedino

i have made some minor changes that should make the start a lot easier and time consuming without having to spend as much time but you will have to still give some and it will still take a bit of practice but I can break through it in a matter of seconds now with the changes also just pick the bobombs up and throw them near explosion.

multicoloredyoshi

@edgedino: I managed to get through the level with only a couple of tries by going above as Freeon-Leon suggested. I don't know if I dare try getting all the treasures though. Don't know why I thought I needed to spin off those chain chomps in the beginning lol.

Also I'm considering recording myself playing some of these levels and posting on YouTube. I wonder if people would be interested in that?

Edited on by multicoloredyoshi

multicoloredyoshi

Freeon-Leon

@multicoloredyoshi: There's someone on the other thread who does that, I guess is a nice idea since people gets their levels played and you get views from those people and other users. Also, i think a video with more than one level would be nice.

If you want some levels to play, check on my signature, those are pretty decent.

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic