Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 90,081 to 90,100 of 96,284

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

I have 4 arceus 3 keldeo 5 meloetta and 4 victini im willing to trade im only looking for GEN 6 SHINY POKEMON hare is a list of some of the shiny pokemon im looking for

Fletchling
Pancham
Inkay
Binacle
Helioptile
Tyrunt
Amaura
Sylveon
Phantump
espurr MALE

@crownthe3mpire I have shiny Talonflame, Pancham, Tyrunt, Sylveon, and Gourgeist that I can let you borrow, clone, and return if the evolved forms will help you on two of those.

sure what do you want for in return ?

CrownThe3mpire

jm29

@iSwirlix still have you on the 1st one from your shiny give away n will give it back right after it clones but I'm out now will let you know as soon as I'm home for the trade if that okay?
N I still hive the golden if you like to get a clone of it back as well?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

iSwirlix

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

iSwirlix wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire
I do have a shiny carbink but it has no perfect ivs and has a nickname.....

that does not matter to me ^^

Well if you want it I will trade you it.

Friend Safari: Fire - Ninetales, Charmeleon, Growlithe
FC: 1392-4555-6297

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

I have 4 arceus 3 keldeo 5 meloetta and 4 victini im willing to trade im only looking for GEN 6 SHINY POKEMON hare is a list of some of the shiny pokemon im looking for

Fletchling
Pancham
Inkay
Binacle
Helioptile
Tyrunt
Amaura
Sylveon
Phantump
espurr MALE

@crownthe3mpire I have shiny Talonflame, Pancham, Tyrunt, Sylveon, and Gourgeist that I can let you borrow, clone, and return if the evolved forms will help you on two of those.

@crownthe3mpire Being you're giving them back after cloning, I don't really need any Pokemon in return. If you could give me a King's Rock and a Choice Band that would save me some time training. I'd ask for you to make shinies for me, but I don't know if they are allowed in special battles on battle spot.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

iSwirlix

jm29 wrote:

@iSwirlix still have you on the 1st one from your shiny give away n will give it back right after it clones but I'm out now will let you know as soon as I'm home for the trade if that okay?
N I still hive the golden if you like to get a clone of it back as well?

Almost forgot about those shinies I gave away. I miss my shiny Furfrou it was so adorable with the heart cut. :C
I found another golden but thanks anyway. Alright I will trade you later then.

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Fletchling
Pancham
Inkay
Binacle
Helioptile
Tyrunt
Amaura
Sylveon
Phantump
espurr MALE

@crownthe3mpire Being you're giving them back after cloning, I don't really need any Pokemon in return. If you could give me a King's Rock and a Focas Band that would save me some time training. I'd ask for you to make shinies for me, but I don't know if they are allowed in special battles on battle spot.

sure i will look into it if i have those item's i really cant say that i have it right now but i will take a look in my both games i really dont know either you could look and if it can i can always make shiny's iim onlin now whenever you are ready

CrownThe3mpire

iSwirlix

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

iSwirlix wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

iSwirlix wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire

sure you still want the meloetta ?

Could I possibly get an arceus instead?

iSwirlix

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

iSwirlix wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

iSwirlix wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

iSwirlix wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire

sure you still want the meloetta ?

Could I possibly get an arceus instead?

ofcurse(:

Alrighty then, let me just add you. What is you FC?

Leftwingzero

@crownthe3mpire I can't log on for another 7 and a half hours. If you're on then I can trade. If not I can give them to someone that is on more often that can give them to you when you're on, or I can also trade tomorrow morning (your afternoon). Also another reminder that it was a Choice Band that I wanted, I made a typo above, not sure if you saw that.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@crownthe3mpire I can't log on for another 7 and a half hours. If you're on then I can trade. If not I can give them to someone that is on more often that can give them to you when you're on, or I can also trade tomorrow morning (your afternoon). Also another reminder that it was a Choice Band that I wanted, I made a typo above, not sure if you saw that.

i try te be online cuz after 7 hours is already about 3.00 am here xD so i try or else in the morging then yeas i saw is i only hav a king rock but i''ll search for a choice bank if im lucky

CrownThe3mpire

Swil1967

Hey guys i'm looking for some people to add and add back. 0877-1990-9339

Swil1967

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic